Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What MMO would you like to see an emulator for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ninja Saga
Empires & Allies
Wild Ones

And Other popular facebook games
please :(

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
Maplestory in pure Python would be great :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like to have a server emulator for YS Online. It is a really underrated MMO imo.

If someone like to start a project about it, i have the last updated files and installer from the european KeytoPlay server back then. I also tried to get packets but i don't have the knowledge to understand if i recorded it correctly.

If anyone wanna go for a project contanct me via pm.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd like to have a server for Faldon, a underplayed and underrated mmo. The game is a mix of Ultima Online and hack'n'slash games, developed by Jammes F. Bellinger ( Zer ) as his first big project. The game had its gold days and decayed due to lack of overall updates and the annoying Citizen system , basically a temporaly vip system , acquired by payment that would be reasonable if the game ever had attention from gm, developers and overall updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd like to have an English DDtank and/or Pockie Ninja.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lord of the Rings Online.

It's an MMO from 2007 that's slowly dying but used to be great. There are some people attempting to create emus for LotrO but they've all failed due to lack of organization, communication, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back