• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What MMO would you like to see an emulator for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody forgot about The Sims Online? duh.. that would be epic epic epic epic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonderland online would be good, its a simple but addictive game :laugh:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Somebody forgot about The Sims Online? duh.. that would be epic epic epic epic

Omg IK! Why can't someone make an emulator for this? It seems that the current projects (NioTSO, Project Dollhouse) Are recreating the entire client or something. I think an emulator would be faster and cooler :p

Reaction score
This one!
magiccampus.gamigo.com
Anyone know if there is any source code/emulator for this game? is really popular in brazil (my country)
and i'm trying to find a emulator, but i couldn't find here or in the viet forum :/
and i can't try the chinese one cuze they have a weird way to write D:

sorry my english & wish someone could help me, nice topic :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BLADE AND SOUL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IT NEVER COME TRUE :closedeyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok then since nobody else will, I'll suggest Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online. Before I get jumped by people saying 2How cra this game is" Let me point some stuff out. The game recently went back to Atlus, the company that owns the title, since then all the servers have been merged to 1 server "Cerberus", Also the game has had meny bugs fixed and is no longer as laggy as it was back on Aeria. Finally may I point out that all the files are now located on the C:\. Being a complete Novice on the subject I really wouldn't know, but after delving into those files and having alook. There seems to be all the NPC, Background Music, Maps etc etc etc...... would this make it easier to Emu? I don't know. But if you were to Emu the server then I'd be hugely greatful as the only 2 problems I have with the game are. 1) Not enough enemies and too meny players. 2) Item Drop rates suck, some items drop way too often and others not enough. Anyway those are my thoughts, jsut wanted to say my piece :p

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
business tycoon online (BTO)
Kingory

MAT Online / X shot

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We are losing our beloved City of Heroes/Villains and would like to see something made where we could play it after it's shut down on Nov. 30th. Of all the MMO's I've played over the years, this is the one I truly love and am very sad to see it go. Doesn't even make sense to shut it down since it was still making them money. Anyways, that's the game I'd love to see something created for.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Star Wars: The Old Republic anyone...?

Everyone already knows that the game flunked because EA rushed BioWare into releasing the game earlier before the Legacy and Allies patches, this game has beaten world records, but those patches being released months after the launch caused a massive player count drop, I played it since BETA, I'm a founder and I have dropped my subscriptions for almost 2 months, I stopped believing that the game has any future, however, an emulator and a good crew working on it could be an interesting project. Although to me this game is more of a KOTOR3 than an MMO, it would have succeeded more as a regular RPG than an MMO since the MMO features, like I've said, weren't fully developed at the launch date, but still, SWTOR has a gigantic galaxy to be explored, many amazing features and is still one of the best MMO's of all time. And on the contrary of Star Wars Galaxies or Ultima Online, the game wasn't released with after launch patches that ruined the gaming experience, it was just released with few MMO features to keep MMO players addicted after the endgame. Custom quests, battlezones, operations can be created, new species, weaponry, clothing, everything...

Just a thought.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon Nest like this anyone can :[ i need most !!! please PM me Thanks ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since SOE took a lot of games like MXO (Matrix Online), SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) and other games and screw up all of them I was thinking why not make a emulator to some cool SOE games, so this is a challenge why not make it, anyone up to it ?

I know there is a SWGEmu and MXOEMU but projects seems stoped so here its a new game that can make us very happy playing and have a lot of fun it is PLANET SIDE now in version 2. So what you guys think about it ?

Lets make PLANET SIDE 2 emulator.

Original game site:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dynasty Warriors Online
Terra Online
Wakfu
Dungeon Fighter Online

to see any of the above will really makes me happy...
But for all the requests for so many games > working on one of them is a pain so =>
One BIG Thanks to the community for they're hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back