Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What the hell?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that's so Ducking hilarious... we all should get banned then cos we all hate him. that's was so lame.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why didn't i get banned, i cursed the living poop out of him too. he spammed with those retardish topics that made people puke.

Damnit we want Gen back!

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why didn't i get banned, i cursed the living poop out of him too. he spammed with those retardish topics that made people puke.

Damnit we want Gen back!

because unlike you us mods see stuff you dont i had no part in his banning but im sure he might have had a few infraction points on him and the mod of the section infracted him and that caused a temporary ban if that is the case he will be back in a week i think

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
unlike me? meh, Gen did the same thing as half of us in spamzilla section did... we brought that Special person to the ground till he smashed the floor and logged out. Ragezone isn't a place for retards like that guy was.

meh if that's the case on Gen and he'll come back, then fine... but if it's not, then we have a big situation here going...

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you have 3 infractions on you genryu has 4 pages of infractions im not sure why you did not recieve a infraction as it is not my section but if it was up to me every one there that was in the flame war would be infracted and most would have a temp ban on them cause they recieved the 4th infraction

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but infraction get expired ;o

you guys are too rough... but still, who am i to judge...

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well thats why were the mods and your not i guess we get picked cause we are rough and tough :)

but yeah its not like his acc got terminated for good or any thing it will be back

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OOoHOHOHOOoOO Diss!!!!11!!one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously what the duck....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But seriously, why didn't that stick get banned as well...

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Exactly what I was wondering.

He started the whole damn thing by acting like a stupid little brat.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Good point, I'm just pissed that georgegeroge (dyslexic?) never got banned for posting pictures of dog crap and a guy with a dog's butt in his face, and all his general stupidity.

Back