Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What the hell?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol he got banned geeze what if it was perm hed have alot of posts to make up!!

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wish I was there..

Haha...Would be prolly too much, he'd get a heart attack or somethin. ;p

He died or what? Cos i'm not seeing him anymore =/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please george, dont start another flame war.
Most of what genryu did was lol ,me batz and laz low were pounding that kid. And george should get banned as well, seeing as he started the whole thing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rofl wow one thing , even if, if you seriously take "your mom`jokes personally you MUST be a tard. Anyways like I said, just dont post in spamzilla or a flame war will probs occur. You have been warned, and dont take the time to reply to this post unless its actually constructive and something you wont get flamed for...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rofl wow one thing , even if, if you seriously take "your mom`jokes personally you MUST be a tard. Anyways like I said, just dont post in spamzilla or a flame war will probs occur. You have been warned, and dont take the time to reply to this post unless its actually constructive and something you wont get flamed for...

Fail. Now please gtfo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look it up. Btw your lucky that today I dont feel like getting infracted, and that like nobody who is active here like batz or laz low is on or itd be a flame war all over again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, i only flame you when you act stupid. Everybody flames when anyone acts stupid. Dude if anything , dont keep trying to flame, because you will badly fail when there is like 5 people against you. The interw3bs are a harsh place, and im not being mean , but everyone hates you now , well at least I do cause you caused for genryu to get banned. Meh. Like I said, just dont act really stupid and youll be fine o.o

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rishwin - What the hell? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back