Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the point of the homepage anymore?

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just allow people to submit their own articles. Since apparently no one is going to commit to writing articles every week, then make a team of editors who reads articles submitted by random anywhos. Then posts the one they feel should fit the slot. Giving credit where it's due. Of course, that type of job isn't a one man show. Probably 3-4.

Just my 2 cents. I rarely vist the frontpage anyway.

Ball like Wall
Reaction score
Someone heavily involved with the inner-workings of RaGEZONE should be in charge of a revival project of the website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind contributing some writing if I can get an outline of the content needed. I actually run a writing forum in my spare time, I am also deeply familiar with forum design if you guys ever need help in that department.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for one person to actually look after the front page and post content daily. The position would be PAID. If interested, email me.

Will email when I'm home.

Also guys MentaL says its per month payment. Post = pay, no post = no pay.

:eek:tt1:

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for one person to actually look after the front page and post content daily. The position would be PAID. If interested, email me.

I sent my email. You should add some requirements or maybe some specifics so you do not get tons of emails such as "hi, i want teh job".

Back