Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where to find the new editors Jade Dynasty 3 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me where to find editors for server file version 1639 on 16 classes. All server files helped me to find, but needs new editors for elements1600.data, tasks and files gshop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried mcncc ? but wow 1639 16 classes ? cool bro, how you can get 1639 server files ? i haven't found it on mcncc, all link are dead :/, would you mind to give me that link ? :)) thanks.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Have you tried mcncc ? but wow 1639 16 classes ? cool bro, how you can get 1639 server files ? i haven't found it on mcncc, all link are dead :/, would you mind to give me that link ? :)) thanks.
He can't do that, cause he don't have the files. Unless he bought the files, the saddest part of this is when you buy the files you'll get tools with the files so yea you see my point now.
i haven't found it on mcncc, all link are dead :/
How you will find them on mcncc when 1550 is not even released there?

About the tools I got task and el, but they are licensed.

How to solve your problem?
- Get libtasks.data from the server files and elements.data,tasks.data send them to somebody who can write you editors voila.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My fault, i only see the picture of seira on mcncc, but don't know already uploaded and removed or something, but i saw on vietnamess website, they have cool server file o.o, i saw the faction who use umbrella as their weapon ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Umbrella class is called 归云 (Guī yún), 5th Etherkin Class. It was released on May 9th to Chinese servers ( ). I don't think there are any Vietnamese servers with 归云 so far.

More info about 归云 (Surprise surprise, website is Chinese).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back