• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Which client?

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From the video I saw that guy (Hao Jie) using o2jam client file from 9you.com
Anyone here know which client should I use ? Now I'm download o2jam client file from e-games which is v3.50.

Edit :
I saw in the database, the version is 3.1 and now I having problem to run GateWay >.<!

Last edited:
---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump...
I saw he said use 9you o2jam client version 1.5, btw.. I getting the weird problem same as audition, after I run O2JamGateWay.exe it appear and auto disappear. =.=!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe need use 9you client coz i use malaysia client it pop up this word say me do illegal thing--.--

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so too. From his conversation in QQ he told someone to use version 1.5 client from 9you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think no more 1.5 client already so how can we find?and i use gamania(tw client).i can get in but can,t login into game

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will try to contact Hao Jie thrught QQ, not sure if I could contact him..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the download for O2jam-v1.5, it goes slow as hell, takes me 52 hours to download, after it's done I could upload it to FileFront if it's needed.. >.>

Back