Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which client?

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From the video I saw that guy (Hao Jie) using o2jam client file from 9you.com
Anyone here know which client should I use ? Now I'm download o2jam client file from e-games which is v3.50.

Edit :
I saw in the database, the version is 3.1 and now I having problem to run GateWay >.<!

Last edited:
---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump...
I saw he said use 9you o2jam client version 1.5, btw.. I getting the weird problem same as audition, after I run O2JamGateWay.exe it appear and auto disappear. =.=!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe need use 9you client coz i use malaysia client it pop up this word say me do illegal thing--.--

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think so too. From his conversation in QQ he told someone to use version 1.5 client from 9you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think no more 1.5 client already so how can we find?and i use gamania(tw client).i can get in but can,t login into game

---
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will try to contact Hao Jie thrught QQ, not sure if I could contact him..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the download for O2jam-v1.5, it goes slow as hell, takes me 52 hours to download, after it's done I could upload it to FileFront if it's needed.. >.>

Back