• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Who else noticed?

Reaction score
I was here before Nov 03, m8 :p; do you remember all of the database rollbacks that year?
And that avatar with the men humping the watermelon does countttt!
I was around before November 2002. ;) But yeah it was probably less then a year, but atleast 10 months. ;)

And that avatar doesn't count. :(
What's this? I remember no gay avvy. Looks like Gohan has a side I wasn't aware of :p
I thought last night would have made you aware of that side. ;)

Seriously though, i got banned a few years ago (yeah, big surprise there :p) and MentaL put a gay avatar instead of mine of 2 guys humping a melon... seriously gay, only MentaL would have access to such gay gif files. ;)

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
A spiritual avatar of yourself attended the rageparty.

Dandune - Who else noticed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Dandune - Who else noticed? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Yes, but very briefly. That was back when we couldn't post without flaming each other though.

Flameingskull said:
c, me and terrorfel found the cow and thought of you so we took those pics
I would have preferred a monkey, but a cow will do fine I suppose :p

Back