Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who Here Plays Airsoft Or Paintball?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title practically asks the question.

If you're comfortable with posting your gear or pictures of it that'd be awesome. (Mainly airsoft)

What I got for airsoft so far:
Lancer Tactical M4
TSD M9 CO2 Gas
Condor Molle Plate Carrier (Black)
Mesh Skull Half Mask (Hopefully soon a Shemagh)
NC Star 1x45 Red Dot Sight
Full Uniform (ACU)

rc4AeRa - Who Here Plays Airsoft Or Paintball? - RaGEZONE Forums

Please no rude comments on others gear, etc.

If you think airsoft and/or paintball is pointless and/or a waste of money then why'd you view this topic?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Never done airsoft but would love to. I usually paintball once or twice a year, more sometimes but it's rare :p I don't own any gear so I just get the standard stuff you rent. Paint balling is one of my favourite group activities for sure.

This is actually a brilliant idea for the next RaGEPARTY!

Anyway I've never done it, always wanted to do it, but never came of it. Personally I would love to get in the airsoft game, but sadly it's illegal to own the weapons here in the Netherlands. :S
But yeah, never went paintballing either, I need to do that at some point, me and some friends spoken about it before, but it's quite a bit of money and there is always something why we can't get enough people together to do it.

Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
I always liked paintball - we used to play every Sunday but stopped about 2 yrs ago because people just stopped going.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I went paintballing for the first time 2 months ago. It was soo much fun!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have been playing paintball last year, it was very enjoyable!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I liked Airsoft but only played it once. Because the cost of the venue and equipments are such a pain in the pocket. Oh, and we played it without any vests and it felt good getting sprayed by an M41 in the back while lying down.

I tackled my friend after getting sprayed badly at the back. Because I already admitted I got hit and still he continued.

For what I heard also though, Paint Ball is way more expensive and painful.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never done airsoft but would love to. I usually paintball once or twice a year, more sometimes but it's rare :p I don't own any gear so I just get the standard stuff you rent. Paint balling is one of my favourite group activities for sure.

I understand, it's way too expensive, but way too much fun.

I did airsoft as I was the best man at my mates wedding and it was so awesome!!!

I've honestly never been airsofting, I'm going tomorrow with a bud to the U.S. Got all this gear and didn't for for about 5 weeks, so depressing.

I went paintballing for the first time 2 months ago. It was soo much fun!

First time? Whaaa?!

I liked Airsoft but only played it once. Because the cost of the venue and equipments are such a pain in the pocket. Oh, and we played it without any vests and it felt good getting sprayed by an M41 in the back while lying down.

I tackled my friend after getting sprayed badly at the back. Because I already admitted I got hit and still he continued.

For what I heard also though, Paint Ball is way more expensive and painful.

Paintball hurts a lot, I can agree, but airsoft does too. Airsoft is a TON cheaper than paintball, in paintball you have to stay up-to-date with all your gear and be as competitive as possible especially when you get good, so it takes a lot more money, especially for paintballs. >.>

I always liked paintball - we used to play every Sunday but stopped about 2 yrs ago because people just stopped going.

It's too much money, that's why. :')

Reaction score
I actually play Paintball with friends whenever I have time, I actually have my own stuff.
Don't have a picture on my pc right now. But this is my paintball marker:

Might get another one though pretty soon as I want to do a lot of modifying and that one is limited. But it's definitely a nice starting point :).

I'd recommend Paintball to anyone really, it's a lot of fun, and a nice activity that isn't that expensive if you just invest with a couple of friends, and just get your own stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually play Paintball with friends whenever I have time, I actually have my own stuff.

Might get another one though pretty soon as I want to do a lot of modifying and that one is limited. But it's definitely a nice starting point :).

I'd recommend Paintball to anyone really, it's a lot of fun, and a nice activity that isn't that expensive if you just invest with a couple of friends, and just get your own stuff.

Tippmann's are the way to go! You can upgrade almost everything on them, I had a Bravo One, similar to yours but without the stock.

I have a dangerous power G4 now, it's alright.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Agree .. this can be our hobby too and I also heard that there are many paintball contest out there.. If I have time I will try to join it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agree .. this can be our hobby too and I also heard that there are many paintball contest out there.. If I have time I will try to join it..

Paintball competitions are very expensive, I've actually never heard of one being cheaper than $100! Just make sure you have a lot of money saved for it.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Paintball competitions are very expensive, I've actually never heard of one being cheaper than $100! Just make sure you have a lot of money saved for it.

In my country there are paintball contest lower than $100

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ive never done paint balling or airsoft :(

Ive done clay pigeon shooting however, soon will be going to a rifle range and hopefully get a shotgun and rifle licence at some point.

I will be going paintballing and airsoft soon though! (maybe as Gohan said next rageparty? :p)

Reaction score
This is actually a brilliant idea for the next RaGEPARTY!

Anyway I've never done it, always wanted to do it, but never came of it. Personally I would love to get in the airsoft game, but sadly it's illegal to own the weapons here in the Netherlands. :S
But yeah, never went paintballing either, I need to do that at some point, me and some friends spoken about it before, but it's quite a bit of money and there is always something why we can't get enough people together to do it.

It's almost as if you stole the words right outta my mouth - these are all my exact thoughts!

I've wanted to get into airsoft for ages, but both airsoft and paintballing are both incredibly expensive.

Ive done clay pigeon shooting however, soon will be going to a rifle range and hopefully get a shotgun and rifle licence at some point.

As for clay pigeon shooting, I've done it and I'm poop. I've done quite a bit of shooting with cadets though, both full and small bore.

Reaction score
It's almost as if you stole the words right outta my mouth - these are all my exact thoughts!

I've wanted to get into airsoft for ages, but both airsoft and paintballing are both incredibly expensive.
Frankly I'm ok with that, I wouldn't mind spending quite a bit of money on it if it wasn't for the fact that it's such a major hassle here. I mean if I could do it locally, keep my own weapons at home etc, then I would definitely go for it, but traveling to Belgium everytime, renting a locker etc, nah that ain't for me.

Back