Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who Here Plays Airsoft Or Paintball?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You can still get air rifles, my uncle has one, I admit I'm not sure if you need a license but he probably doesn't.

Anyway for those wondering Air Rifles are used for killing pigeons mostly, they take metal pellets.

The air rifle ban is a Scottish thing only :p: we've just gotta be that difficult!

edit: story about the ban, referencing the boy who was killed:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The air rifle ban is a Scottish thing only :p: we've just gotta be that difficult!

edit: story about the ban, referencing the boy who was killed:

Jeez, I know someone was murdered, but a 100% ban? I'd honestly move... Just from a foolish act from some stupid kid, it punishes all of the country. I don't know how it would feel to be in the parents position but I'd never try to push a ban towards them, there's nothing that can make you feel "better" about the death of your child.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I know someone was murdered, but a 100% ban? I'd honestly move... Just from a foolish act from some stupid kid, it punishes all of the country. I don't know how it would feel to be in the parents position but I'd never try to push a ban towards them, there's nothing that can make you feel "better" about the death of your child.

That's the difference between the UK and America.

In America tens of people get shot because somebody owns a gun... nothing changes.
In the UK a kid gets accidentally shot by an air rifle. Air rifles are banned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's the difference between the UK and America.

In America tens of people get shot because somebody owns a gun... nothing changes.
In the UK a kid gets accidentally shot by an air rifle. Air rifles are banned.

Exactly, bringing an airsoft rifle over the border from America to Canada is hell and back cause our Canadian border is strict, on so many levels. Bringing it in to the U.S. they just look for the orange tip then let us through.

Back