Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who would like automated players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who would like to get MOD which would make users, train troops, attack players, something like Natars in T4?

• attacking players
  • making troops
  • researching
  • building
  • settling

and so on? It would not send messages or it would not lead alliance, but these base things would be in. But it's big and I want if someone would use it.

EDIT:

We've got some screenshots. Hope you like it

G3n3sis19 - Who would like automated players? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who would like to get MOD which would make users, train troops, attack players, something like Natars in T4?

• attacking players
  • making troops
  • researching
  • building
  • settling

and so on? It would not send messages or it would not lead alliance, but these base things would be in. But it's big and I want if someone would use it.

Yep guys. Me and genesis got an idea that we develop like NPC players that will do the things from the list. Like you are playing against computers. YES ITS HARD so if there will not be much interested players we are not going to make it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it too, it' really good idea.

I want it too. :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a great idea. In fact these "BOTS" would make better gameplay for start up versions were there are not so many players.

But it should be possible to limit til current user(bot) to certain aspects of settings.

Possibly to make it:

Aggresive
Passive
Defensive

or focus on certain things, like:

Research
troops
resources
etc.

:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bad idea !? you gotta' be kiddin' me it's the best idea , go for it g3n3sis19 and dzoki:w00t::thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a great idea. In fact these "BOTS" would make better gameplay for start up versions were there are not so many players.

But it should be possible to limit til current user(bot) to certain aspects of settings.

Possibly to make it:

Aggresive
Passive
Defensive

or focus on certain things, like:

Research
troops
resources
etc.

:)

Well, a lot of calculation. I'll look on that. Thanks for ideaS!

hmm...no..bad idea (in my opinion)
Thanks for opinion

bad idea !? you gotta' be kiddin' me it's the best idea , go for it g3n3sis19 and dzoki:w00t::thumbup1:
Thanks for opinion

Reaction score
i know a lot of games based on this idea,and are epic fails...but if u will create this mod u will not do natars(artifacts,plans)?..i think that's why

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This "bots" should advance population like server average or something like that... Otherwise great idea :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great idea but admin should have possibility to manage how these "bots" are playing.

It's not very useful if bots are farming little Players right after Noob-Protection.

So maybe it's a good option to add something where admin can set on which day or by which population of target bots can attack.

Also should it possible to set max. Population of bot Villages, because if you let them build Villages till 500 Population, everyone will conquer them, because it's less work to build them up ... so let's say population limit ~200 ? Everyone can raid it maybe conquer it but there are no big advantages from that ;)

Yes it should be like Natars in T4 (or something like that) but we need also real natars, so that there is a finish ... a real finish of the world :)

Regards
something nice

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will be so cool to play travian in offline mode against.Great idea guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
great idea

dzoki you promised us a demo server with the latest travian clone :): ... still waiting :p:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
great idea

dzoki you promised us a demo server with the latest travian clone :): ... still waiting :p:

Here is a demo of 4.8.5
-
It is not worth playing though... if you don't have an event jam then your troops are disappearing...

It is better if you wait until v5.0.0

Sorry to get off topic. I was just telling bogdan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back