Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Widescreen mod

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I'm not dead nor live in a terrorist country. This is Brazil dude ! Nice joke anyway.

I will not continue with this project anymore. Sorry everyone. :vollkommenauf:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I'm not dead nor live in a terrorist country. This is Brazil dude ! Nice joke anyway.

I will not continue with this project anymore. Sorry everyone. :vollkommenauf:
can you release what you allready did ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can tell me what is this "IDA"?, i was thinking in try this but idk what this IDA is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can tell me what is this "IDA"?, i was thinking in try this but idk what this IDA is.

It's a program, just type : IDA Pro in google and the first site you see hex-rays this is what you search for.
But tell me for which version you need those offsets and if you can share better main.exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a program, just type : IDA Pro in google and the first site you see hex-rays this is what you search for.
But tell me for which version you need those offsets and if you can share better main.exe.

Oh, thank you, i need for muemu x401, if u want i can share the main, but is allmost a vanilla unpacked main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, thank you, i need for muemu x401, if u want i can share the main, but is allmost a vanilla unpacked main.
MuEmu x401 version already supports the WideScreen support you probably just need only registry entries to make it work.
If you use I mean the original X401 provided by MuEMU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuEmu x401 version already supports the WideScreen support you probably just need only registry entries to make it work.
If you use I mean the original X401 provided by MuEMU.
Anyway if you want PM with some contact information like: Skype/FaceBook so we can contact faster.
You are right!, thank you very mutch sir, i got it, now its working, just one more question, still in this widscreen topic, how i can remove the edges of the window mod when is full screen, i mean remove in the game, like i can remove this using a app, but how to remove in the game for all users without any external app.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Truly Widescreen with 3D Camera DLL Project

Full wide render: 100%
Font fix: 100%
M Key Fix: 100%
3D Camera: 100%
Read config from registry: 0%
Valley of Loren render: 100%

Valley of Loren full render:

If you're interested with the project and have more ideias/fixes, please send me private message.

This project will be open source (will be shared after finish the code).

Thanks.

anyone have sources for this? is for 0.99.28 main 99b

thanks

Back