• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WoW Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys sorry for Noob question, but I really need help!! where I can get one tutorial to make website for my server??? because this site http://illidan.servegame.com/webow/forums/index.php dont open for me!!! PLz help im really noob.

I believe the reason his site isn't working is because he runs it off of his computer(hense: servegame.com), so it might just be that he is currently not on. Although I have tried since yesterday to access it and was unable to. Zynaga's Webow site is ,IMO the best one out there! It is AMAZIIING!!!! LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(found at [RELEASE] - Ascent WebCMS v1.5 posted by "JassieBlue") This just here to help!

THIS IS NOT MY WORK! ANY OF IT!

Ascent WebCMS

Is based on existing CMS called php-fusion with all needed stuff needed
for web page for Ascent server currect fure included in it:

1.Easy to use CMS where you can manage your forum,news,shoutbox,users,screenshost,downloads etc.

2.Addiotional Components : Unstucker,Teleporter,Pass Change,Character,Transfer,POMM

3.really hate bliizlike stuff so i just make it theme look wowish

Demo : http://phockz.com/noriac/

always update to latest version

Download :

version 1.5 Full - This is Full version for new users

Code:
Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

New ! Version 1.5 Full Update pack including ver 1.1 and 1.2 1.3 1.4 and new version 1.5 in it

This is only for people already using Ascent WebCMS

Code:

Note : This update will overwrite
your config.php ; components/pomm/config.php (but if you have already
ver 1.3 or just backup your config files update with this and replace
again your old conf file ) and ver 1.5 add new conf for game_acc
*game_config.php*

Guys Please read all instruction don`t only DL file read all i have write thanks

Please read all README files in the pack !
version 1.3 have new config.php file so after overwrite you have to
edit it again also read readme v1.2 in the package for pomm instruction

When updating from previous version overwrite when ask

Changelog ver 1.5.1 :

* this is just hotfix from 1.5 use this SQl file for Realm-Status

Quote:

instead one located in the 1.5 update pack

Changelog ver 1.5 :

* New Feature Realm Status / showing if off or on also if on currect players online and some extra features *exucute realm-status.sql in SQL Folder and read realm-readme Thanks Vision and Conrow from providing me code for players online

+ Some minor improvments on photogallery

+ some updating profile option preventig users from using big sigs

+ Game Account fix for people getting "Error Creating your Character" Note : Not tested please test and give feedback

Changelog ver 1.4 :

- please look at components readme file inside the package

+ profile modification

+ colored user level

+ alots of forum modifications including style and new additions

+ show correct user status in forum offline/online

+ new panels bg now there is a better visibility on shoutbox still not the best but in feature will change with better one

+ some bug fixes from previous version

Changelog ver 1.3 : - for instruction read readme inside the pack

+ New Option in config.php now you are able to point your mysql port at $db_port - thx compboy for the idea

+ new avatar gallery - with all wow avatars look at the screenshot *exucute avatar.sql in your site database

+ many visibility and style improvments on forum and whole site

+ You are now able to prevent your users from chaning there name read readme in 1.3 pack

Changelog ver 1.2 :

+ added new image s for download and faq hope you like it

+ new boxes for quote and code old one were with bad colors now this look good

+ some styles changes including from thead topic changes i`m thinking to create a new style for forum

+ fixed pomm didn`t show only players now it should work new config file for pomm read readme inside 1.2 package

+ teleporter fix - if you under level 58 won`t allow you to go Shattrah thx Teto18

+ some more cleanup in components

Changelog ver 1.1 :

+ cleaned register.php messy code cause some errors

- overwrite your register.php with this one

If you installing ascent webcms for first time read this Guide to know what you should do after set up ascent webcms

Quote:

PLEASE before ask here read README there is the install guide

- To change Logo go to PSD folder and edit logo with
PhotoShop then put it in themes->awebcmsdark->images->logo
other place main folder -> images -> banners

Requirements : Apache Server , Mysql , php must support Gd2 (For best performance use Xampp(hxxp://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html))

Todo list :

1.Adding Armory - not yet

2.Start Working on the skin for new expansion "Wrath of the Lich king" - started *in progress

3.new register system that creates account both for site and server
dunno this can be done because Ascetn officialy still don`t support
pass encryption

Credits : Bella and Xudd for nice tools
(unstucker,teleporter,passchange),qsa for POMM,PHP-Fusion crew it`s
communnity for great cms and and OpZChAoS for host compboy for his
support

Best View with firefox 2

(found at [RELEASE] - Ascent WebCMS v1.5 posted by "JassieBlue") This just here to help!

THIS IS NOT MY WORK! ANY OF IT!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pls somebody link for me like that mangos truth brings a website what there is totally ready

pls,pls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come i cant download this ( for mangos )

the linked website is dead, please fix this...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still need help fixing these errors that i get om my site:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\inc\conf\conf.functions.php on line 177

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Empty regular expression in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\inc\conf\conf.functions.php on line 181

Anyone?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok found the problem but now i have problems with the Server Status page ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well im trying to develop one myself (since i didnt find it anywhere).. and i think im doing well, check bellow:

zynaga - WoW Website - RaGEZONE Forums

the template is already created, now im just starting the php code for easy data/info manipulation =p

Looks verry good i wnat it :p!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I have my mangos up and running well. Im now looking for an nice template and the right script for it.

This Ragezone is 2 huge for me to look for it.

Hopefully can someone help with it.

Greets,

Comcom

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all. I've checked out WebwoW and I LOVE it and would like to use it. I know there's multiple posts in this thread for some sort of link. I've done extensive searching for some package download. I first went to the link in the first post.. I recieved this error when trying to get to it.

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Access denied for user 'webow_dev'@'localhost' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I assure everyone, I'mnot trying to log in as the dev. This mesage just pops up. So I go to the root of the webserver, and get a really nice website using the WebwoW template. However, there is no links anywhere on the page, or in the forums to download it. I read through this entire thread multiple times. There was one link for an old version that I did download. There's also a link to to a SVN directory. HOWEVER, the link produced this error.

Error * PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/trunk' Repository access denied.

Is anyone else having these problems, or am I even more stupid than I thought I was? Also, if anyone does have a link for a package download, or has a working SVN link, please post it? Thank you all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having the same problem except for the SQL errors, ii lookred through the whole forums but i couldnt find a download link. Could someone provide us with one?

Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey hey hey!

To make everything short, i have a serious problem with my Reg-Page.
I followed a guide on the internet how to make a reg-page with apache, PHP and MySQL. After some time it dident work so I deleted everything(all folders and programs) but now.. everytime i open up my brownser and want to go the cPanel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the mangos version and am stuck at step 3:
In order to make the installation process more secure, there is an editable Username and Password that allows you to proceed to the next step.

i dont get it what password and username i put?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why give me this erors?

zynaga - WoW Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $sqldb = mysql_select_db($sql_db); if (!$sqldb) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} include('conf.php'); if ($_POST['dropt']==true) { $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS web_news"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS web_community"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS web_settings"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS web_misc"); /*$dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS forum_settings"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS forum_topics"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS forum_posts"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS forum_userpost"); $dbquery = mysql_query("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS forum_userprofile");*/ } $dbquery = mysql_query("CREATE TABLE web_news( id_new INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, PRIMARY KEY(id_new), id_account INT, title VARCHAR(100),text TEXT,image VARCHAR(50),date VARCHAR(10),hour VARCHAR(8))"); if (!$dbquery and $_POST['dropt']==false) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("CREATE TABLE web_community( id_com INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, PRIMARY KEY(id_com), id_account INT, title VARCHAR(100),text TEXT,image VARCHAR(200), date VARCHAR(10),hour VARCHAR(8))"); if (!$dbquery and $_POST['dropt']==false) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("CREATE TABLE web_misc( id_misc INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, PRIMARY KEY(id_misc), title VARCHAR(100),text VARCHAR(200),urls TEXT,image VARCHAR(200))"); if (!$dbquery and $_POST['dropt']==false) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("CREATE TABLE web_settings( showflash TINYINT(1), shownews TINYINT(1), showcontest TINYINT(1), showfanart TINYINT(1), showwallpaper TINYINT(1), showcommunity TINYINT(1), showsupport TINYINT(1), showjobs TINYINT(1), showmisc TINYINT(1),flashurl VARCHAR(200), sitename VARCHAR(80) )"); if (!$dbquery and $_POST['dropt']==false) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("INSERT INTO web_settings(showflash, shownews,showcontest,showfanart,showwallpaper,showcommunity,showsupport,showjobs, showmisc,flashurl,sitename) VALUES( '1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','http://worldofwarcraft.com/new-hp/flash/loader.swf','".$_POST['webname']."')"); if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("INSERT INTO web_news (title,text,id_account,date,hour,image) VALUES('Gratz!','Successfuly Installed =D!','0','".date('Y-m-d')."','".date('H:i:s')."','news-alert.gif')"); if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("INSERT INTO web_community (title,text,id_account,date,hour) VALUES('Your Community Here!','Yep, and the text just bellow XD!','0','".date('Y-m-d')."','".date('H:i:s')."')"); if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
# "; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("INSERT INTO web_misc(title, text, urls, image) VALUES('Movies', '', 'TestA
# TestB
', 'icon-movies.gif')"); if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
# "; $haserrors=true;} $dbquery = mysql_query("INSERT INTO web_misc(title, text, urls, image) VALUES('Pictures', 'Bla Bla!', 'TestA
# TestB
', 'image-bc.gif')"); if (!$dbquery) { echo "MySQL ERROR: ".mysql_error()."
"; $haserrors=true;} if ($haserrors==false) { $fh = fopen('conf.php', 'w') or die("can't open file"); $stringData = ''; fwrite($fh, $stringData); fclose($fh); } if ($haserrors==false) { echo 'Database Successfuly Created! '; } $forceshow=$haserrors; metalborderdown(); } if ($forceshow==true) { ?>

what doing?

Back