• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WoW Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem i am having with it is the levels do not show up on the character list or armory :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only problem i am having with it is the levels do not show up on the character list or armory :(
I`m back again....
Well I announce that at Mangos - post mangos armory...... lets hope that they will help us! :)
Ok ....I have few problems with this new webform:
- I cannot manage playes from admin interface (after i use admin user/pass to enter site)
- I cannot see players online (realm status)
- I cannot acces realm and see char online (realm status > click on world > appear message "Table 'mangos.characters' doesn't exist"
- Forum are not automatic receive the avatar for player (blank area)
- cannot select avatar for forum (in old webow was possible)
- at Account management, dow left Characters - "Server is Off-Line." and cannot select avatar

Well that is the bug found...Now with improvements:

I need (if it is possible) to insert a area where to put "Vote for us" banner.... Use if necesary the donation panel....

Thanks a lot
Nice work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello im sorry i DL this web but when i try to open it i got this =(

im srry but i dowloaded this web looks awasome but i got this errors =S

PHP Notice: Undefined index: n in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 14
PHP Notice: Undefined index: ALOG_ID in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 19
PHP Notice: Undefined index: SITE_LANG in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 33
PHP Notice: Undefined index: SITE_LANG in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\index.php on line 33
PHP Parse error: parse error in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webow\inc\conf\conf.functions.php on line 902

i downloaded this version of webow blizzlike303website - Revision 2060: / and this works but, i saw some pic of this and looks really nice more update.

any one with any solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i download this Website Repack? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Couldn't save General error...is that cause the account needs to be a local admin to the actual server?

Also how can i edit the fields to allow symbols and numbers in passwords?

and the flash....it doesn't ever download..just sits at 0%

Thanks

Urlryn

Last edited:
Back