• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Yo, need sum help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a deccent tutorial that makes sense that is easy..that has the most best views and comments..im looking and turns out none make sense..

Also i only want this server for me no-one else...ive been trying to do MaNGO 2.0.12 bc by dj ravine doesnt work for me conf or something..mabye i can have someone on msn, or something to help me out..i would really be happy. Thanks alot if you do or not..helpful people :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well.. thats a good tuto.. and theres others good 2.. the only u need it to search better....

u need to download a revision , a SDB, maps , Sql , sqlyog

the setup the mangos.conf and the realmd.conf .. btw those 2 r already config for a lan host

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a deccent tutorial that makes sense that is easy..that has the most best views and comments..im looking and turns out none make sense..

Also i only want this server for me no-one else...ive been trying to do MaNGO 2.0.12 bc by dj ravine doesnt work for me conf or something..mabye i can have someone on msn, or something to help me out..i would really be happy. Thanks alot if you do or not..helpful people :)

You probably mean the files with the conf.bak extension. Try removing the bak part of the file name and try again :) If you need anymore help, my msn is in my contact info.

Back