Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yo, need sum help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a deccent tutorial that makes sense that is easy..that has the most best views and comments..im looking and turns out none make sense..

Also i only want this server for me no-one else...ive been trying to do MaNGO 2.0.12 bc by dj ravine doesnt work for me conf or something..mabye i can have someone on msn, or something to help me out..i would really be happy. Thanks alot if you do or not..helpful people :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well.. thats a good tuto.. and theres others good 2.. the only u need it to search better....

u need to download a revision , a SDB, maps , Sql , sqlyog

the setup the mangos.conf and the realmd.conf .. btw those 2 r already config for a lan host

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i need a deccent tutorial that makes sense that is easy..that has the most best views and comments..im looking and turns out none make sense..

Also i only want this server for me no-one else...ive been trying to do MaNGO 2.0.12 bc by dj ravine doesnt work for me conf or something..mabye i can have someone on msn, or something to help me out..i would really be happy. Thanks alot if you do or not..helpful people :)

You probably mean the files with the conf.bak extension. Try removing the bak part of the file name and try again :) If you need anymore help, my msn is in my contact info.

Back