• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Your worst injury?

Reaction score
Attempting to OD on pills and almost vomiting my intestines out counts?

Other than that, back in Year 4 of school I cut my thumb webbing with a Stanley knife, not on purpose. It wasn't particularly nasty, but it was relatively deep, and there's a scar now. Parents freaked out and I wasn't allowed near them for a few years.

Yes, my life is boring and I am not really prone to physical injuries.

Last edited:
ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^^ :eek:

I had 2nd degree burns on my legs from Ducking hot chocolate when I was an early teen, lol that was probably thee worse. I've suffered from pretty bad head/back injuries though this last year when I totaled my car back in October 2014. Was no fun, and the pain still isn't. :p

Aaron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Snapping both my ulna and my radius when I was about 12 to the point where it went floppy and had to have 2x 7 inch steel pins inserted to hold it in place for about 2 months.

That was 11 years ago and it still pains me at times today. Can't forget my 6 stitches needed in my palm from slicing it open badly at work either. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I had my hand crushed, which is now 15% disabled, I was lucky not to lose my fingers, but my hand was at the perfect angle to avoid losing anything.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Worst thing I did was fall up the down escalator and sliced into my knee. I had a flap of skin which was going blue, so I just pushed it back to where it was supposed to be and put a plaster on it.

Or I fell off a fence and landed on my other knee. Went black and blue, and kept popping out. I now occasionally have to 'click' my knee but doesn't give me trouble.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I got hit by a bus riding on my bike.
My bike was broken and I broke my leg.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Worst? Hit a bike ramp going 34mph. Was a scrimpy 90$ Mongoose from Walmart, stuck the landing and broke both wheel gates breaking one of my legs and fracturing both wrists, and was hell of a ride.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmmmmm... worse injury. Had plenty of those in my life haha I either, literaly, superman off of a ATV, bicycle or a skateboard. But my worse was when I was little I had to have surgery on my right ear because something was going on internally not too sure since I was like 8 at the time but a couple weeks later I went outside and went to go play ninja with a neighbor kid named Jordan haha. Jordan thought it would be cool to throw a damn sword at me and I didn't see it coming so it went straight for my ear and BAM my ear was literally dangling holding onto my ear I was screaming for dear life to my mom and dad. So went to the ER and got it stitched back up.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mmmmmm... worse injury. Had plenty of those in my life haha I either, literaly, superman off of a ATV, bicycle or a skateboard. But my worse was when I was little I had to have surgery on my right ear because something was going on internally not too sure since I was like 8 at the time but a couple weeks later I went outside and went to go play ninja with a neighbor kid named Jordan haha. Jordan thought it would be cool to throw a damn sword at me and I didn't see it coming so it went straight for my ear and BAM my ear was literally dangling holding onto my ear I was screaming for dear life to my mom and dad. So went to the ER and got it stitched back up.

He threw... A sword at you?

I think your friend hates you.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll have to be honest, I don't remember really sharp plastic swords in the 90's lol

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
3 slipped discs l3-l4 l4-l5 l5-S1. I was bed ridden from Early Jan 2014 until I decided to undergo surgery which was done on the 5th June and only 2 major discs were treated I still I have a minor one. Most painful thing you can ever go through wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Reaction score
Couple years ago had a 6" blade go through my arm.
A couple years before that, fell down a 300 foot cliff, scars on my back is permanent.

Recently got shot in the stomach at work, no bullshitting. Working at a gas station thats a walk-up window with a door that locks automatically. Someone walked up as i was cleaning ttrash cans and doing windshield wash fluid, pointed a gun and fired twice. I remember him grabbing my keys and then nothing for what felt like ages.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
During basic training in the military, i had an accident with an exercise hand grenade. A malfunction made it explode while still in my hand. The burst put a nice hole in my left hand.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Couple years ago had a 6" blade go through my arm.
A couple years before that, fell down a 300 foot cliff, scars on my back is permanent.

Recently got shot in the stomach at work, no bullshitting. Working at a gas station thats a walk-up window with a door that locks automatically. Someone walked up as i was cleaning ttrash cans and doing windshield wash fluid, pointed a gun and fired twice. I remember him grabbing my keys and then nothing for what felt like ages.

poop son. That must have been stupidly scary.

cant remember if I have posted this, but I walked into a babygate and got a bruise on my leg that looked like a galaxy. I still have a very faint brown bruise on my leg. And I did that around 8/9 months ago.
Justice For All - Your worst injury? - RaGEZONE Forums

Back