• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zero Online Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Servers are Buged a bit is there anyone working on Make Full English server Files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont play with a more resolution.

error client:

please set your resolution to be 1024x768 or avobe

any idea?:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i have made a Server but what do i need to do to get it up i just need a Few thinks i have a Lan one it working away but how to Host it up can some one show me on a Video ? Mafia hmm i will ask him but i need to Know how u Change the Servers name and exp and zp in Drops ? how do i do all this ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i have made a Server but what do i need to do to get it up i just need a Few thinks i have a Lan one it working away but how to Host it up can some one show me on a Video ? Mafia hmm i will ask him but i need to Know how u Change the Servers name and exp and zp in Drops ? how do i do all this ??
yep..u can do it... for server... u must edite world.dat & name server (s1/w1.swf- at zero installation folder data/flash/world)... and finishing must 236kb wrong software or edited..the game cann't play...or PM me ur name server... i can make 1...but only for local (127.0.0.1) sorry.

drop..etc...edited ur database cq_drop...sorry..im not remember the name...coz..im at out town now... easy explore db with navicat
Code:
http://fixdown.com/english/Programming/2858.htm

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yep..u can do it... for server... u must edite world.dat & name server (s1/w1.swf- at zero installation folder data/flash/world)... and finishing must 236kb wrong software or edited..the game cann't play...or PM me ur name server... i can make 1...but only for local (127.0.0.1) sorry.

drop..etc...edited ur database cq_drop...sorry..im not remember the name...coz..im at out town now... easy explore db with navicat
Code:

hahahahhahaha Now U Are here, hihihihi I Have Do It And its Not be English Right Because i get Box Chararacter When Its Show Everythings But its Good. Hihihihihihi Thx Lho ya.

I waiting Your Patch Again Remember to Update Yours Bro.:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahahhahaha Now U Are here, hihihihi I Have Do It And its Not be English Right Because i get Box Chararacter When Its Show Everythings But its Good. Hihihihihihi Thx Lho ya.

I waiting Your Patch Again Remember to Update Yours Bro.:D:

lolz... for all...just donwload new patch (
Code:
ftp://69.59.179.232/enjz/
)
- 2819.exe (Extract at new folder...copy all file to installation zero ...WITHOUT Zero Online.exe its 100% WORK
- 2820.exe - NEW PATCH... no other file to delete..copy all file to zero installation...

regards,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone kindly realse a full 100% guide on what you need to download and how to setup a server please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolz... for all...just donwload new patch (
Code:
ftp://69.59.179.232/enjz/
)
- 2819.exe (Extract at new folder...copy all file to installation zero ...WITHOUT Zero Online.exe its 100% WORK
- 2820.exe - NEW PATCH... no other file to delete..copy all file to zero installation...

regards,

ok thx for your Help i will pm you about puting a Server up i have a Lan Made so u can Help me with this ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Code:

@mafia
hey dude!,
do you any guide on how to edit world.dat with a public ip without changing the size of the file?
:wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i can use war repack i have a dedicated server and i made a auto patch to work with it i was wondering if anyone can help me get this up public and translated? looking for someone with experience form this and who can 100% translate the cq_action and work with me and solely dedicating their self to work with me if so add me via msn Admin@DarkAngelzCO.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Re-Pack Server with Web Registration + Only 3 Click to PLAY

Release New Re-Pack Server with (Static) Website Registration and NO NEED INSTALLATION... ONLY WITH 3 CLICK to PLAY...

this new re-pack only with 3 click to PLAY.. :thumbup:

Not include database translate...sorry:(: donlod the file and put at C:\ Drive -->right click - extract here.. file name : ZEROServer.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=575ca5de7527933dab1eab3e9fa335ca71e685b728c5b198

any question about world.dat, change xp ask to darnals:O::8: coz... im just focus at translate right now...many2 much to translate at cq_action...lolz:sleep:

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New Re-Pack Server with Web Registration + Only 3 Click to PLAY

Release New Re-Pack Server with (Static) Website Registration and NO NEED INSTALLATION... ONLY WITH 3 CLICK to PLAY...

this new re-pack only with 3 click to PLAY.. :thumbup:

Not include database translate...sorry:(: donlod the file and put at C:\ Drive -->right click - extract here.. file name : ZEROServer.rar
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=575ca5de7527933dab1eab3e9fa335ca71e685b728c5b198
any question about world.dat, change xp ask to darnals:O::8: coz... im just focus at translate right now...many2 much to translate at cq_action...lolz:sleep:

regards

thx for your Help m8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, Now i have some trouble Here to make 1.38 PKO....
But i will Try what Happen and also make better on Zero Online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you Chang the Zp Drop and xp on Server ? i have Navcat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From Testing the Server so Far +9 Gare Works 100% some time time Lags but still works
Cap to +70 works 100%
Mission 50% work some are Buged
GM Powers Work 100%
New Pack from mafia03 Fixed a lot hope He can Fix Just a Little More
Thx to mafia03 for all his work ^^ and Help

Here is some SS so for of me testing Every think in the Game

mythsword - Zero Online Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this new re-pack only with 3 click to PLAY..

Not include database translate...sorry donlod the file and put at C:\ Drive -->right click - extract here.. file name : ZEROServer.rar
Code:
any question about world.dat, change xp ask to darnals coz... im just focus at translate right now...many2 much to translate at cq_action...lolz

regards

Mafia03 sorry for trouble some but i just download both file at

but i have some several problem here after i extract the new patch file to my zero folder first i followed the instruction at ZEROserver " "HOW TO WORK THE SERVER !!! " text,run the JZ Security Guard.exe and Start_Web_Server,when i login to zero theres a msgs says " Loging later,server maintenance or internet " or something like that how to fix this? sorry for bieng noobie :D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back