Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zero Online Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how long till someone has a Server up i love this game i was Real good in the Real one but i was banned i would love to play a Private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW PATCH for english client ... no need chinese client to play now... + no Launcher..more...

download link at my post on top...:)::p:

File name New Patch Oct...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i've been following all your instructions and posts but i dont know why but theirs is just something wrong can u post a up to date copy of everything in one post pls that may help get it all right. thank u and Dioblo$layeR i have been on your server and looked rilly good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mafia
Isn't this patch Alpha-Online's patch?
And you tell them that its your patch, tsk tsk tsk.
Taking credit for other peoples work is really pathetic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mafia
Isn't this patch Alpha-Online's patch?
And you tell them that its your patch, tsk tsk tsk.
Taking credit for other peoples work is really pathetic

Sorry Dark... i make this patch self... im compare chinese & english client coz... chinese client high than english..and joined the 2 client (Chinese & English client). and i translate Database too... right now im tranlsate @ cq_action with my friend in chinese.. we not opened server for public now...after database complete or 90% finish translate...

so... if u like about ZERO ONLINE PServer ... joint or look this FORUM :
Code:
http://www.sfull.cn/bbs/
chinese forum:(:

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can assure you didn't make that patch. I've already compared that patch and the patch we made and its the same. Stop claiming what's not yours you noob.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mafia03, don't assume that you made that patch, you simply took it from our server, Alpha-0nline and posted in diff link, Don't claim that you made it >.< makes me feel your another lifeless noob,mafia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mafia03, don't assume that you made that patch, you simply took it from our server, Alpha-0nline and posted in diff link, Don't claim that you made it >.< makes me feel your another lifeless noob,mafia.

up to u all... i just help everyone need know about zero online PS... dont forget joint here :
Code:
http://www.sfull.cn/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=4
u can know everything about PS Zero...but chinese forum... lolz... u say me noob.. ?? nope... up to u... PEACE...

for ALL... if u need change world.dat with ur name galaxy (like MOON - CENTAURUS) i can help u... make it just WORLD.DAT & FLASH WORLD NAMES with IP 127.0.0.1 (localhost)... for IP Public???... sorry... not now...

how to make it with LAN function ??? try it..

IP network modifications
[GameServer]
Outside the network set up
GAMESERVER_IP = 127.0.0.1 (changed to the outside network IP)

[AccountServer]
Outside the network set up
ACCOUNT_IP = 127.0.0.1 (changed to the outside network IP)

Other IP do not have to be revised to keep 127.0.0.1!

Credited to all complain here:thumbdown:
regards...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can some 1 make a guid ?
I can't set up my data base :((

Reaction score
look into the mysql folder @ the my.ini file and make sure your files are where they say in the ini / or change the ini file to make it like you have it....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if any of you have any servers can i test them ? for u ?? Private Messages me i would love to try one

Reaction score
if any of you have any servers can i test them ? for u ?? Private Messages me i would love to try one

At the moment servers are only local... or that's as far as I've gotten... but then I did have my internet connection finally worked on/fixed this past weekend and I could probably start to get it going again.... but alas It'll still be in chinese if I did get it working 100%... as the files were coded/made for that... and when you translate (I translated) files... it only resulted in errors/skills not working... plus I know 0 about (my)SQL stuff... So unless someone with real gusto can do it I doubt it'll be done any time soon... them's the breaks though~

As far as a guide... I have bad sentence structure NOW... I don't need to make any guides :F

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the moment servers are only local... or that's as far as I've gotten... but then I did have my internet connection finally worked on/fixed this past weekend and I could probably start to get it going again.... but alas It'll still be in chinese if I did get it working 100%... as the files were coded/made for that... and when you translate (I translated) files... it only resulted in errors/skills not working... plus I know 0 about (my)SQL stuff... So unless someone with real gusto can do it I doubt it'll be done any time soon... them's the breaks though~

As far as a guide... I have bad sentence structure NOW... I don't need to make any guides :F

Hmm, our server is dedicated [Alpha-0nline Server] which is the first to get others to play :p Just google Alpha-0nline and you'll see it there.:p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry Dark... i make this patch self... im compare chinese & english client coz... chinese client high than english..and joined the 2 client (Chinese & English client). and i translate Database too... right now im tranlsate @ cq_action with my friend in chinese.. we not opened server for public now...after database complete or 90% finish translate...

so... if u like about ZERO ONLINE PServer ... joint or look this FORUM :
Code:
http://www.sfull.cn/bbs/
chinese forum:(:

regards

first of all it isn't chinese, it's japanese and guys... no more news?? I'm bored :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back