Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ZeroPT Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahah SunnyZ I tried it already, but SQL don't accept special characters on instance name...

By the way @felipeisantos is correct I think, makes sense!!! And the message is in good English, although I'm also brazilian hahahah

Thanks a lot!

@Edit: ok it didn't work, and on Internet I can't find how to do it, but ok...

Ok boys sorry for double post, I wanna know if I create a Standard Instance on SQLEXPRESS it will connect using that Database.DLL configured with "(local)\SQLEXPRESS" it will work.... or not.

Or if someone knows how to do a (local)\SQLEXPRESS instance on SQL 2017 please tell us.

I'm doing my best on my 6 daily hours available :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apologize my ignorance, but what are the client files needed for this source?
Should I use bPT, EU, korean etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man the client is on the download, named "Jogo Completo" - which is "Full Game" on English

Yeah, the way that SunnyZ put that on his post made me think that the third mirror was the same as the others."My files" can mean a lot of any files lol.

Reaction score
Yeah, the way that SunnyZ put that on his post made me think that the third mirror was the same as the others."My files" can mean a lot of any files lol.

Are you joking?
The mirrors are all the same, a mirror copy of the exact same files hosted on different places to protect from redundancy/deletion.

The whole "my files" lable is jsut some rubish that ragezone does with mediafire links. It grabs the <title> of the website and hides the website address behind that.
I really do not see how I could have made it any clearer :?:

GNUSpUu - ZeroPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

oUlxpK4 - ZeroPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

H1bvawu - ZeroPT Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Literally gives all the files there, client, server, database, source.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna try it this week @Edit: Worked! Edit2: Someone can make the BP counting work? I'll investigate the source code
take a look at the bp sql's, there is the error, already saying that a table is missing in the database that counts the bp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw on the Source, it uses the ServerDB with the PVP table
We can rename the "ArvenusPT" database to ServerDB, it has that DB the source requires.

BUT... It's not working...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enter the ragezone discord, there is a specific area just to ask questions about the source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, guys if I take the files, download and compile without changing anything, will it show errors? Is there a tutorial that can guide me to start compiling? Discord, I don't know if it's disabled, but there are no discussions over there!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hlep 3q

1>C:\1\SrcGame\src\sinbaram\sinMessageBox.cpp(2489,117): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'INT64' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\1\SrcGame\src\sinbaram\sinMessageBox.cpp(2495,116): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'INT64' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\1\SrcGame\src\sinbaram\sinMessageBox.cpp(2501,116): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'INT64' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\1\SrcGame\src\sinbaram\sinMessageBox.cpp(2507,116): warning C4244: 'argument': conversion from 'INT64' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>sinMain.cpp

1>Lua.lib(lapi.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lapi.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lcode.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lcode.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(ldebug.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(ldebug.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(ldo.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(ldo.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(ldump.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(ldump.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lfunc.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lfunc.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lgc.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lgc.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(llex.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(llex.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lmem.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lmem.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lobject.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lobject.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lopcodes.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lopcodes.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lparser.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lparser.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lstate.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lstate.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lstring.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lstring.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(ltable.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(ltable.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(ltm.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(ltm.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lundump.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lundump.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lvm.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lvm.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>Lua.lib(lzio.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'Lua.pdb' was not found with 'Lua.lib(lzio.obj)' or at 'C:\1\SrcGame\src\Release\Lua.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>priston.vcxproj -> D:\Arquivos\Priston Tale\Recuperação Source\Jogo Completo\Game.exe
1>Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.418]
1>(c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation????????

i need hlep 3q

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, guys if I take the files, download and compile without changing anything, will it show errors? Is there a tutorial that can guide me to start compiling? Discord, I don't know if it's disabled, but there are no discussions over there!
Possibly, you need to have a basic understanding of how Visual Studio works, check some file paths, some arguments, linker. Otherwise you will run into some errors like the guy above

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell me which version of SQL Server uses these files? And how to install and configure it?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
any version of sql server will work. i dont know why people think they wont. the PT databases are so incredibly basic its not funny.

as for instlal and configure, theres plenty of guides. and this is source code so you need to compile it (have to modify to make it work first)

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score

Can create the tables with a proper service user account with my scripts (dont EVER use SA account)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any with this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new here, i'm a developer, studying the source of priston tale to make some changes and create a new version of it, i want to know if the ZeroPT source is better to use than this one:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f399/release-pt-source-2012-visual-1084275/

I got the one above compiling and everything but then i found on the forum the ZeroPT source code, seems to be better than this one, and more actual, am i right? Should i use this version?

Back