Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GameServer 1.00.18 GS and pseudo GS_CS Sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, since people likes to talk without proof I will clarify some things.

1.- This Decompilation is the real and uncompleted one, was checked by my Function Scanner (uses byte and symbol scanning). This means, that code is 100% analog to the real one until CastleSiege.cpp (in normal GS is all the GS)

2.- Got some bugfixes about Castle Siege GameServer

3.- Is not the bugged decompilation around there.

This is the first time I post my decompilation, if you saw other post with my account, that was some noob that used my account when CzF was hacked by some noob.

This Decompilation was made only by this people

1.- eRRoR (Many thanks to him) and Deathway (Many thanks to me :D)
2.- luizj (in the very beginnings, mostly in Gamemain.cpp)
3.- DiG, Leandro(MG-StaT) and wolfulus : People that help me a lot with this project.

NO more people were involved EVER!, yes, this means that bet0x never was here, nor SCFMT, nor other persons (as they told to people).

Download

MIRROR:

Finally, the decompilation is still incomplete, it's incomplete from CastleSiege.cpp to the end :D (according to project order, not alphabetic).

Set from GS to GS_CS : Change GS_CASTLE from 0 to 1 in stdafx.h

Have fun

d.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
thanks so much!!!
Is there any chance of getting the .90 disassembled?

I also want to ask something, which is not MuOnline related.
I have a GS from other game, could you see if you can unpack, and/or disassemble?

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
thanks so much!!!
Is there any chance of getting the .90 disassembled?

I also want to ask something, which is not MuOnline related.
I have a GS from other game, could you see if you can unpack, and/or disassemble?

maybe if we got .90 pdb then its not big problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, it's realy the best release, thanks your Deathway, eRRoR, DiG and MrMarin for your work.

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Hi. You post another new GS with fixed GS_CS? Or its work for us? =)) thank you xD

Play4Free™
Reaction score
if u rewrite all GS... then yes! If you not rewrite i think this is S3 Ep1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone upload it to mirror?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boring..., I can post here if anyone got a message like "Hey could you give me the sources, I work with Deathway in the decompilation with him", but this thread will become a pure spam.

I'm sorry for you that you need to create a new account (NullPointer) to join Hades project, because you know that with your original name you will be rejected.

Fraud ... LOL. I made a decompilation while you just using my sources, luizj sources, Darkteam sources, and so on. You can't do anything from scrach (except that crappy SCFexdb). Maybe Fenix told you that I've got the sources from WZ (with his fakeman account), but I don't care his opinion,

When i started the decompilation I've asked a proffesional (not a Loser like'fakeman') about if it is posible to reconstruct the source. He said me yes, but he warned me about the exe, it must have some compiler options that may allow me to reconstruct even the headers order at the beginning of every cpp. But again, your knuthead can process that? I doubt it, Go to a reverse engineering forum and you will find all that posible

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Boring..., I can post here if anyone got a message like "Hey could you give me the sources, I work with Deathway in the decompilation with him", but this thread will become a pure spam.

I'm sorry for you that you need to create a new account (NullPointer) to join Hades project, because you know that with your original name you will be rejected.

Fraud ... LOL. I made a decompilation while you just using my sources, luizj sources, Darkteam sources, and so on. You can't do anything from scrach (except that crappy SCFexdb).

I found your decompilation so like 0.65 source, even more you even share some docs of MUKorea in this released present in 0.65 source.

Can you explain me how you imitate so well Webzen coding style but just changing some details?.

Even letting the same errors?...

It might clear the mind of both here javier...

But again, your knuthead can process that? I doubt it, Go to a reverse engineering forum and you will find all that posible

Hard words for some one that still doing hacks in GMO and still dealing with gameguard and in GMO, caused in GunBound its another build of gameguard...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hard words for some one that still doing hacks in GMO and still dealing with gameguard and in GMO, caused in GunBound its another build of gameguard...

Lol, I posted that information because the community do understand my capability, but it was just about MU. But if you want to know more, there are few papers about beating some virtual machines on RE and cracking forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol, I posted that information because the community do understand my capability, but it was just about MU. But if you want to know more, there are few papers about beating some virtual machines on RE and cracking forums

Please show me, since i am helper of the free cracking china and also member of RCE i would like to see some docs...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please show me, since i am helper of the free cracking china and also member of RCE i would like to see some docs...

Opps, my sorry, there are sources, but you may get access if you belong to exetools vip area for example. What a pitty, member of RCE should know that is posible, reversing is not the same as cracking...

Anyways, ask eRRoR, he is the co-owner of the source, maybe he will teach you (because seems you are unable to learn by yourself) some tricks to remake like original.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Opps, my sorry, there are sources, but you may get access if you belong to exetools vip area for example. What a pitty, member of RCE should know that is posible, reversing is not the same as cracking...

Hahahaha javier you dont stop liying to yourself, RCE is bigger than exetools shenanigans.

Exetools is a cracking thing, RCE is where documents of reverse Engineer are posted, and same has description of metamorph algorithms, custom VM and many many shits.

This is pointless you just another fraud here javier, go back dealing with gameguard or doing GMO hacks.

And ofc to post in "VIP" section of exetools hahaha.

Please check some real forums:

Code:
http://uninformed.org/index.cgi?

You might found there some real documents lol or check RCE forum, even free cracking china ones. But exetools lol is talking about ARTeam. ^^

PS: When you do a document its called POC and you dont post source code, big idiot, you dont have a clue about papers...

Anyways, ask eRRoR, he is the co-owner of the source, maybe he will teach you (because seems you are unable to learn by yourself) some tricks to remake like original.

You can check VeMU project, i dont do copy / paste like you, instead i change how everything work, source code free in case you want to open some knowledge.

Last edited:
Back