• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

Azure Emulator 2.0 by "Azure Group"

Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to Azure Emulator. Azure Emulator is still in RC (Release Candidate) version, many bugs and glitches can occur. The code is far from being perfect and needs a lot of optimizations. Any and all help is welcome!

Project Azure:

What is Azure?

Azure is a nonprofitible project that tries to create the same content as Habbo Hotel for educational purposes.

Credits:

Developers!

- Jamal (Sir Jamal)
- Tim (TimNL)
- Maarten (vista4life)
- Enrico (Diesel)
- Dominic (Dominicus)
- Gerard (Gerard)
- Jaden (Moonshine)
- Antoine Fr (AntoineFr)
- Lucca (Droppy)
- Can (Cankiee)
- Claudio (Bi0s)
- Boris (Xdr)
- 1.0 Developers and Butterfly Developers :love:

The Emulator:

How it Works?

Azure Emulator is a high-level emulator continuously updated by our development team. Azure Emulator is the most stable and fastest emulator, among current emulators. The emulator gets used by many hotels with 500 online our biggest peak of members online that Azure as hold at this point is 1532 online!.

New Features:

2.0.100 Build

- Crafting BETA
- Bobba Filter
- Tcp Flood AntiDDoS
- New Permissions System
- Language System
- New Cache Manager
- Camera System
- New Sockets System
- Improved Items Manager
- Improved Gamemap
- Improved Pathfinder
- Improved Battle Banzai
- Improved Heightmap
- Added Group Members Stats
- Fixed over 100 issues

1.0.190 Build

Click here to see all the latest builds features.

Screenshots:

Download Center

Please, to download the new Azure Emulator, visit our Download Center!

Social Club:

Skype support: Jamalhd.

Need Help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol, finally nice work azure team! lets go test now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error within the UserDataFactory.cs : line 283? I get this error when I load my client straight from upgrading from the previous version.

Thanks.

Make a wish
Reaction score
When i do a update Groups still bugs but i'm fine with that.
And pets dont work? Fix for that?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
When i do a update Groups still bugs but i'm fine with that.
And pets dont work? Fix for that?
Pets are fixed and when I tested the update queries they worked fine. Try to compare the clean database with your database. Check the following tables groups_data, groups_members & groups_requests.

Have a nice day:love:

Pets are fixed and when I tested the update queries they worked fine. Try to compare the clean database with your database. Check the following tables groups_data, groups_members & groups_requests.

Have a nice day:love:
Update:

Add this to your external_variables

pet.configuration=dog,cat,croco,terrier,bear,pig,lion,rhino,spider,turtle,chicken,frog,dragon,monster,monkey,horse,monsterplant,bunnyeaster,bunnyevil,bunnydepressed,bunnylove,pigeongood,pigeonevil,demonmonkey,bearbaby,terrierbaby,gnome,gnome,kittenbaby,puppybaby,pigletbaby,haloompa,fools,pterosaur,velociraptor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It remains to fix what promote tags rooms and facilities and would be perfect for my taste if you could do what you please give a thousand thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for release IT'S AMAZING !!!

But i Have this error why ? :sleep:

Edit: promote room crash client...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back