• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see it finally released, but what else is done on 2.0 version? Trax/Jukebox? The food game? Football? Other games?

Make a wish
Reaction score
Pets are fixed and when I tested the update queries they worked fine. Try to compare the clean database with your database. Check the following tables groups_data, groups_members & groups_requests.

Have a nice day:love:

Update:

Add this to your external_variables

pet.configuration=dog,cat,croco,terrier,bear,pig,lion,rhino,spider,turtle,chicken,frog,dragon,monster,monkey,horse,monsterplant,bunnyeaster,bunnyevil,bunnydepressed,bunnylove,pigeongood,pigeonevil,demonmonkey,bearbaby,terrierbaby,gnome,gnome,kittenbaby,puppybaby,pigletbaby,haloompa,fools,pterosaur,velociraptor

Thanks, i try it when i'm home. I ley you know guys :laugh:

Reaction score
I advise you all to refrain from asking help questions in this thread. This is a release, NOT a help thread.
Jamal, I'm sure we did something good this time, though, did you fix the trade bug? :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I advise you all to refrain from asking help questions in this thread. This is a release, NOT a help thread.
Jamal, I'm sure we did something good this time, though, did you fix the trade bug? :?:

Trade ban not working 100%. The notify alert come up and after you press OK you can still trade because its just like normal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been working to fix the 'Crafting Table'. I'm using the 'PRODUCTION-201510122204-896764381'.

Crafting Table print:

That was not easy, but not hard too.

​Sorry for bad english xd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sir i thought u had a warning to stop? I wish you shouldnt.
Can u help me, i getting some database errors.

Make a wish
Reaction score
Got everything working now but why is azure taking so long to load....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Got everything working now but why is azure taking so long to load....
Add indexes to your database.

Sir i thought u had a warning to stop? I wish you shouldnt.
Can u help me, i getting some database errors.
There are people who hated on Azure they never wanted 2.0 to get released so we get bad reputated. They sended warnings etc etc. Most of the people never understanded that we do this for free and to give the community a boost. But you always have the bad attitude guys who think they have made it but never really shared something usefull ;)

Have a nice day:love:

ps. If someone can make a swfs pack I could upload it on azureweb.org thanks ;)

I've been working to fix the 'Crafting Table'. I'm using the 'PRODUCTION-201510122204-896764381'.

Crafting Table print:

That was not easy, but not hard too.

​Sorry for bad english xd

Yes this was our main swf but a lot of packets are wrong so if you finish them you could always send me a PM ;)

Make a wish
Reaction score
Got a weird bug. When you sit on a area chair you disappear, other sit furnis work fine
And: Gates are still not working well, sometimes people can walk trough them :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
When I go build the solution, I have this:

What's solution?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically i have just 6 packets not founds [Incoming]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The UPDATE.SQL is incomplete. My hotel is offline right now, because 0190 doesn't work after you run UPDATE.SQL, but UPDATE.SQL is incomplete so it doesnt' work with the new built either....
I included a text file saying the following:

Before starting please backup your database.

If you are updating from Azure 1.0 (0190) please be sure you updated the following:
- external_variables
- Gordon Files
- Database (SQL)

We have included all files you need in this map.

If you are new to Azure 2.0 please be sure you have the next files:
- SWF Pack (Any swf pack from the community + the files on azureweb.org)
- Azure 2.0 Clean Database (Included)
- Catalogue (https://forum.ragezone.com/f353/azure-epic-catalogue-1076660/)

Thanks for using Azure Beta.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you could tell us more information. We will release then within a few days if its major a updated version of Azure. ;)

Well, A guy came on my Hotel and basically duplicated items, started to disconnect users in rooms, and did huge bold speech bubbles. My friend showed me this Video that the guy created lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back