Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, the torrent client does not work, can someone share a link to the tera 92.03 client please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aquí hay una nueva carga para el cliente sin editar, dejaré estos enlaces hasta que se eliminen. La contraseña es mi nombre de usuario

Parte 1
Parte 2
Parte 3
Parte 4
Parte 5
Parte 6
Parte 7
Parte 8
Parte 9
Parte 10
is client 9203 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, can I ask for a help? I am trying to run the API, but it gets stuck for a 5 seconds, and then just quits.

Reaction score
Server, Client, API, Documentation and everything you need to download, configure and run the server

Thanks to TieLay for the provided mirror link

Gonna reupload the whole thing into no limit bandwith/download site. coming soon. be patient folks :)

DOWNLOAD LINK: 1ficher:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
two questions

1-)why did I stay like this? Why - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

2-) Why do I get this error when I register on the registration page?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi() in D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\config.php:25 Stack trace: #0 D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\index_act.php(29): isAlNum('Adm\xC3\xADn') #1 {main} thrown in D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\config.php on line 25

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
two questions

1-)why did I stay like this? View attachment 171366

2-) Why do I get this error when I register on the registration page?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi() in D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\config.php:25 Stack trace: #0 D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\index_act.php(29): isAlNum('Adm\xC3\xADn') #1 {main} thrown in D:\Xampp\htdocs\81\reg\config.php on line 25

Wrong Section...
The Launcher you use (neoLauncher) is made for Tera Shock (Java client) and is not working with the leaked 9203 files...
you have to use the one in the client/server package in launcher folder and edit the IP string with some Hex or File Editor...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong Section...
The Launcher you use (neoLauncher) is made for Tera Shock (Java client) and is not working with the leaked 9203 files...
you have to use the one in the client/server package in launcher folder and edit the IP string with some Hex or File Editor...

How can I fix the xampp error in that line of the registration web?

Reaction score
How can I fix the xampp error in that line of the registration web?

Backup the htdocs folder in Xampp and replace it with this one which is also translated into English.
This was done by me :wink:

Link:

Replace the IP as instructed in the tutorial https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index29.html

EDIT: Remember that Xampp is configured for drive D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To log in to the launcher, do I have to have the server online? or only with xampp can I log in an account? ps: with xampp online and 81 does it work to create an account on the web "reg"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way to translate this client to Korean? English is too hard for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Can someone help me to install it, some a little confused we might be in return, a little tip for you please. Add a friend to my discord Asteria#7276

Tiberium - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
คุณสามารถอ่านไฟล์ในรูทของไฟล์เก็บถาวรและหน้ากระดานสนทนาได้ เข้าใจได้ไม่ยาก

Do you have ID Discord? I would like to consult or advise from you on many matters such as VPS system or things.

Last edited:
Back