Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is in English. Error: SQL Server does not exist or access denied. I set the MySQL connection to "sa" with the password used from before. What database should I point to?

Here's my appsettings.json - is the issue in here? I don't have a database named accountdb_2800 - do I need to make that?

About MSSQL, try to check if connection by TCP/IP is activated, thats only thing i can think of

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About MSSQL, try to check if connection by TCP/IP is activated, thats only thing i can think of

Thank you for the help... how do I do that? Sorry, I'm a little out of my league and just trying to get this set up as a birthday present. Again, thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is what i did with MSSQL 2016 on my side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do I need to use Laragon if I'm using a dedicated physical server? I can't seem to get Arbiter working if Laragon is on.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to use Laragon if I'm using a dedicated physical server? I can't seem to get Arbiter working if Laragon is on.

You don't need, you can install all independently.
On my side am using xampp by exemple.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please reupload the tera client to be able to play I already have the server but the client has broken links
Can someone please reupload the tera client to be able to play I already have the server but the client has broken links

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please can you reupload the tera client to download it is that from my country it cannot be downloaded through utorrent

please can you reupload the tera client to download it is that from my country it cannot be downloaded through utorrent

Reaction score
you dont need to use laragon...
laragon ist just a portable solution for a apache/nginx (webserver) and mysql server...

you can use whatever webserver solution you want...

but you need to do then some copy & pasting and configuring if you use another solution...

if you deactivate laragon...
you then need to copy the web files from laragon (www or htdocs folder) to the other webserver program you want to use,
cause laragon is used to host the launcher files.
if you dont have them running launcher will be empty and not working

else you need a (standalone) MySql Server running, and then import the "accountdb_2800" database or create a new there...

this 2. things you will need to create/configure yourself, when you deactivate Laragon:
-a Web Server -> with the Web files
-a MySql Server -> with the account database

MsSqlServer you dont need to do anything cause its not hosted with laragon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
https://forum.ragezone.com/

please can someone reupload the client by mega or drive because in my country you can't download it by torrent

please can someone reupload the client by mega or drive because in my country you can't download it by torrent

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some1 post a working link for a good launcher, cant make neoluncher work.... dunno where to put the ip!!
You can use the launcher provided with the client. You need to change the IP to match the one on your side, but it work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to disable the flight suit costume requirement for free flight?
Or figured out how to get TeraToolbox/Unicast working for v92.03?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to disable the flight suit costume requirement for free flight?
Or figured out how to get TeraToolbox/Unicast working for v92.03?

For unicast idk, but for toolbox and shinra they do work on my side, I have a kind of unicast plugin called elin-magic working too + some others. If you DM me, i can send you a link for both.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the logDB_2800 sql file please? my net too bad to re-dl the folder and i deleted it long time ago i think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can u post SIMPLE server setup totuial here?

there are so many files inside the ducument,,i dont know which one is which one..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the sharing 1.JPG - [RELEASE ]TERA v100.02 RETAIL FILES - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope more update for this..... thanks for info and guide...... keep it up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back