Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RAM settings fixed my issue. Thank you. Additionally, how do I know all GM commands?

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RAM settings fixed my issue. Thank you. Additionally, how do I know all GM commands?
Use hxd, open bin/gameserver, and search for known command words like "HOME_COIN". You will see other GM commands around.

Maa1tcK - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PMT do you know of any way to disable a quest?

in case you haven't seen it, there's a daily causing a crash in Liyue!

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PMT do you know of any way to disable a quest?

in case you haven't seen it, there's a daily causing a crash in Liyue!
I've seen it, but it will take time to figure out how to fix.
Related files:
DailyTaskData.txt
QuestData_LiyueIQ_2.txt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen it, but it will take time to figure out how to fix.
Related files:
DailyTaskData.txt
QuestData_LiyueIQ_2.txt

From searching i found that there are 3 possible versions of the quest and their id's are 2210301, 2210401 and 2210501.

I dont know which version is crashing but it's one of these

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe docker blocked by firewall, check it

Sure, Docker default use 50% host’s memory. If not enough, server cant start up complete. Just create file C:\Users\YourUsername\.wslconfig and add content below
Code:
[wsl2]
memory=14GB

THANK YOU to both of you <3, another thing does anyone know if you can change the wish cards ? rn they are stuck at 2500+ days and its just the same wish cards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANK YOU to both of you <3, another thing does anyone know if you can change the wish cards ? rn they are stuck at 2500+ days and its just the same wish cards.

you need to edit the database. it's t_config gacha schedule.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i used ubuntu server ram 16gb full to docker, but still white screen, any know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright. Fixed the incorrect credentials issue, just don't use any capital (upper-case) characters in username and everything works fine. Super strange.

Anyone know how to get co-op to work or if it's even possible with this build? When me and my mate are both online and we try searching for "1" or "2" nothing shows up, and we can't queue for domains either. Is this because of running the "minimal" server version, does the co-op need the full services started?

EDIT: Also huge thanks PMT, I've seen the Genshin stuff leaked for a while now but didn't feel like really setting up a VM, docker makes this 10000% easier with WSL2. You're a mad lad, highly appreciated.

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get co-op to work or if it's even possible with this build? When me and my mate are both online and we try searching for "1" or "2" nothing shows up, and we can't queue for domains either. Is this because of running the "minimal" server version, does the co-op need the full services started?
yes!!! to open coop, you just use hk4e.yml instead of hk4e-minimal.yml
Code:
docker compose hk4e.yml up -d
need more ram, about 24GB. dont forget modify .wslconfig file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes!!! to open coop, you just use hk4e.yml instead of hk4e-minimal.yml
Code:
docker compose hk4e.yml up -d
need more ram, about 24GB. dont forget modify .wslconfig file

Thanks a bunch for the quick reply dude, will try later this evening when I have some free time. You've been a huge help. :)

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't login in android, got "Network error" after submitting user/pass
vm server is working, there might be something going on (or lacking) with the loginserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, same issue. I wonder if its something different with this version compared to the VM version released.

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, same issue. I wonder if its something different with this version compared to the VM version released.

I've managed to make a workaround for Android authentication with these docker files
I guess loginserver is missing something that the sdkserver.jar from the vm has

Update your mysql db:
Code:
USE `db_hk4e_global_deploy`;
INSERT INTO `t_bind_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','1');
INSERT INTO `t_client_channel_id_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0',1,1,'','');
INSERT INTO `t_client_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','OSRELAndroid','','{\"sdkenv\":\"1\",\"checkdevice\":false,\"loadPatch\":false,\"showexception\":false,\"regionConfig\":\"pm|fk|add\",\"downloadMode\":\"0\"}','027d8a5fcdc9c5cf');
INSERT INTO `t_client_region_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','');

Use the
Create a "sdkserver" folder next to the loginserver one (replace 127.0.0.1 ip from config.json if needed)
Update your docker.yml file with these lines and comment/remove the loginserver service
Code:
  mongodb:
    image : mongo:latest
    container_name: mongodb
    restart: unless-stopped
    ports:
      - 27017:27017
  sdkserver:
    image: openjdk:17
    container_name: "sdkserver"
    ports:
      - 2888:2888
    volumes:
      - "./bin/sdkserver/sdkserver.jar:/sdkserver.jar"
      - "./bin/sdkserver/config.json:/config.json"
    command: ['java', '-jar', '/sdkserver.jar']
Rebuild by running the docker compose script again
Use port 2888 to login

There's an issue with the .jar it is writing "<INFO:Grasscutter> EOF detected." endlessly in console and I don't know why.
Saw but it didn't help. I didn't include the logs folder in docker's volumes because it would take resources writing that error.

In the end, I would need to see what the client/server needs to auth in Android to implement a proper solution.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've managed to make a workaround for Android authentication with these docker files
I guess loginserver is missing something that the sdkserver.jar from the vm has

Update your mysql db:
Code:
USE `db_hk4e_global_deploy`;
INSERT INTO `t_bind_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','1');
INSERT INTO `t_client_channel_id_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0',1,1,'','');
INSERT INTO `t_client_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','OSRELAndroid','','{\"sdkenv\":\"1\",\"checkdevice\":false,\"loadPatch\":false,\"showexception\":false,\"regionConfig\":\"pm|fk|add\",\"downloadMode\":\"0\"}','027d8a5fcdc9c5cf');
INSERT INTO `t_client_region_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','');

Use the
Create a "sdkserver" folder next to the loginserver one (replace 127.0.0.1 ip from config.json if needed)
Update your docker.yml file with these lines and comment/remove the loginserver service
Code:
  mongodb:
    image : mongo:latest
    container_name: mongodb
    ports:
      - 27017:27017
  sdkserver:
    image: openjdk:17
    container_name: "sdkserver"
    ports:
      - 2888:2888
    volumes:
      - "./bin/sdkserver/sdkserver.jar:/sdkserver.jar"
      - "./bin/sdkserver/config.json:/config.json"
    command: ['java', '-jar', '/sdkserver.jar']
Rebuild by running the docker compose script again
Use port 2888 to login

There's an issue with the .jar it is writing "<INFO:Grasscutter> EOF detected." endlessly in console and I don't know why.
Saw but it didn't help. I didn't include the logs folder in docker's volumes because it would take resources writing that error.

In the end, I would need to see what the client/server needs to auth in Android to implement a proper solution.

Do you have a gacha History? or details page on the summons? im asking cause the login server used here doesn't have them by default.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server crashes every day not sure what is causing it. I have to restart my pc to resolve the issue every day. Something happens to the containers in the docker and they stop responding and I can't exit the server. I get an error that the containers can't be stopped. I can't exit Docker, it just sits on "Docker Desktop Stopping". Anyone else having these issues?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gacha history and most of the gacha info pages don't part of the server side,its external web,which is not included with server files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gacha history and most of the gacha info pages don't part of the server side,its external web,which is not included with server files.

yeah i know but since he swapped loginserver with grasscutter maybe those pages started working!

Grasscutter has those pages working so that's why i asked.

Back