Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've managed to make a workaround for Android authentication with these docker files
I guess loginserver is missing something that the sdkserver.jar from the vm has

Update your mysql db:
Code:
USE `db_hk4e_global_deploy`;
INSERT INTO `t_bind_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','1');
INSERT INTO `t_client_channel_id_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0',1,1,'','');
INSERT INTO `t_client_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','OSRELAndroid','','{\"sdkenv\":\"1\",\"checkdevice\":false,\"loadPatch\":false,\"showexception\":false,\"regionConfig\":\"pm|fk|add\",\"downloadMode\":\"0\"}','027d8a5fcdc9c5cf');
INSERT INTO `t_client_region_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','');

Use the
Create a "sdkserver" folder next to the loginserver one (replace 127.0.0.1 ip from config.json if needed)
Update your docker.yml file with these lines and comment/remove the loginserver service
Code:
  mongodb:
    image : mongo:latest
    container_name: mongodb
    restart: unless-stopped
    ports:
      - 27017:27017
  sdkserver:
    image: openjdk:17
    container_name: "sdkserver"
    restart: unless-stopped
    ports:
      - 2888:2888
    volumes:
      - "./bin/sdkserver/sdkserver.jar:/sdkserver.jar"
      - "./bin/sdkserver/config.json:/config.json"
    command: ['java', '-jar', '/sdkserver.jar']
Rebuild by running the docker compose script again
Use port 2888 to login

There's an issue with the .jar it is writing "<INFO:Grasscutter> EOF detected." endlessly in console and I don't know why.
Saw but it didn't help. I didn't include the logs folder in docker's volumes because it would take resources writing that error.

In the end, I would need to see what the client/server needs to auth in Android to implement a proper solution.
just add android region to db. sdkserver no needed

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just add android region to db. sdkserver no needed

I did that, it doesn't work. Still network error.
If you don't update db but use sdkserver you get a different error which reffers to these missing rows in db.

PMT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did that, it doesn't work. Still network error.
If you don't update db but use sdkserver you get a different error which reffers to these missing rows in db.
sdkserver also just for login popup only. the rest will be handled by dispatch server. this server not an emulator, so other things are no needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
daily quest
2210302: Visitors come from afar - go to suspicious places to check

When you move to that area, the server itself goes down. QuestData_LiyueIQ_2 There is a corresponding quest in the file. I don't know how to fix it.

Last edited:

Kei

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update regarding fixing loginserver for Android auth:

First, edit bin\loginserver\src\controllers\hk4e.granter.js
Line 41, change
Code:
data: { guest: false },
to
Code:
data: "{\"guest\":false}",
I saw that this was typed as string in , this solved the "Network Error" thing.

Then, edit src\config\index.js
Line 41, change
Code:
title: 'Development (Offline)',
to
Code:
title: 'Development',
Or something without special characters.

You might need to update your mysql db, not sure if it would work without these rows:
Code:
INSERT INTO `t_client_channel_id_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0',1,1,'','');
INSERT INTO `t_client_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','OSRELAndroid','','{\"sdkenv\":\"1\",\"checkdevice\":false,\"loadPatch\":false,\"showexception\":false,\"regionConfig\":\"pm|fk|add\",\"downloadMode\":\"0\"}','027d8a5fcdc9c5cf');
INSERT INTO `t_client_region_config` VALUES (3,'OSRELAndroid3.2.0','dev_docker','');

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice work thank you information

Line 41, change
Code:
to
Code:

Line 41, change
Code:
to
Code:

You might need to update your mysql db, not sure if it would work without these rows:
Code:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:

Small nitpick but you need to reorder these with the default DB. It won't let you insert into t_bind_config without first having that value in t_client_config.
Otherwise, thanks for the sauce. This thread has been an abundance of good info.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Line 41, change
Code:
to
Code:

Line 41, change
Code:
to
Code:

Code:

The Android version displays 4206 error. Is there any solution? The port used 8080. For your information, it works well in the PC version.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can someone help me install this server? I can't seem to make it from the start. Already installed WSL and Docker Desktop but still has a problem. I am using Windows Server 2022 VPS with 16gb of RAM, I can give some amount or an extra VPS same specs if ever. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
16 won't be enough. The server uses 14GB with the minimal install and 24/26GB with the full server. so 16GB wont be enough for the OS and Docker.
Increase it to atleast 32GB, also make sure to have at least 6 cores.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I encountered a problem with npm when docker compose -f hk4e.yml up -d --build, it seems that the content of bin/loginserver/Dockerfile is incorrect, can you tell me how to modify it
PMT - Genshin Impact 3.2 Docker Server Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I encountered a problem with npm when docker compose -f hk4e.yml up -d --build, it seems that the content of bin/loginserver/Dockerfile is incorrect, can you tell me how to modify it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya, so im having an issue i tried to start the full version on a physical server i bought i changed all 127.0.0.1 ips to my public ip so anyone that i gave the ip to could join i port forwarded 8080 i get to login with no issues but when it gets to "fetching resources and b4 the door shows up it freezes a few times and gives me an error 4206 can't connect i also did the .wslconfig file but it doesn't seem to do anything server always slowly gets up in ram getting to 14 then slowly 17 and eventually 24, do i need to wait for the while 24gb till i can try ? or am i missing something? (i checked firewall its not blocking it i even tried to fully disable it no difference) also the register account page works with no issues using my public ip:8080.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya, so im having an issue i tried to start the full version on a physical server i bought i changed all 127.0.0.1 ips to my public ip so anyone that i gave the ip to could join i port forwarded 8080 i get to login with no issues but when it gets to "fetching resources and b4 the door shows up it freezes a few times and gives me an error 4206 can't connect i also did the .wslconfig file but it doesn't seem to do anything server always slowly gets up in ram getting to 14 then slowly 17 and eventually 24, do i need to wait for the while 24gb till i can try ? or am i missing something? (i checked firewall its not blocking it i even tried to fully disable it no difference) also the register account page works with no issues using my public ip:8080.

You need to edit the ip's in bin/loginserver/src/config/index.js and rebuild the docker image.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What's the difference between hk4e-minimal.yml and hk4e.yml? What are tothemoonserver, oaserver, pathfindingserver and multiserver? They aren't necessary?

Back