Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the input but no I still get the 1870 error but that's ok I have been adding missing NPC for about a week now I am pretty sure that I have if not all just about all NPC reactivated so I will call this Resolved thank you all for the help :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok you all here is a little gift from me I do not know how to start a new thread so I am putting it here this is for PW1.5.1 but it may work for other PWs to IDK anyway I am sure some of you have noticed in when using PWHexGen that you max up a Soulsphere just to find out that now your Psychic cant use any of its skills now so I took some time to create a HEX code for Soulsphere if it does not have the stats you want let me know an I will see about creating another one anyway this is the Hex code for the SoulSphere I sure hope it helps some one.........

0100010005000500050005003c8601003c8601002c00030000000000f562000001000000000000007f9698007f9698007f9698007f969800040000000000a0410000a04102000000000000000000000001000000532200005e000000

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could use a little help on this one,

I am testing 151 on a test server, but the problem that I am running into is this when the Shadowskull Lich within Warsong is killed it does not spawn the Attendant NPC that allows you to summon the Vile: Shadowskull Lich. I have checked the tasks.data, npcgen.data, as well as the elements.data to make sure everything is right, however I am not finding anything that deals with the death of the boss to summon the NPC. is there another location where that information could be stored and used?

Also is there a way to make custom AIpolicy rules for custom mobs so they don't end up having to say the same thing that something else says for example the snowman.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check elements.data shadowskull lich aipolicy entry
Open aipolicy search for the boss ai entry. Look for if_dead condition. Check npcgen start condition. Open npcgen and look for this trigger....

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I9300-el

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If its wrong would it be easier to change the trigger on the npcgen or in the AIPolicy?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As easy way: npcgen
Logic way: aipolicy

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Could use a little help on this one,

I am testing 151 on a test server, but the problem that I am running into is this when the Shadowskull Lich within Warsong is killed it does not spawn the Attendant NPC that allows you to summon the Vile: Shadowskull Lich. I have checked the tasks.data, npcgen.data, as well as the elements.data to make sure everything is right, however I am not finding anything that deals with the death of the boss to summon the NPC. is there another location where that information could be stored and used?

Also is there a way to make custom AIpolicy rules for custom mobs so they don't end up having to say the same thing that something else says for example the snowman.

For the boss, there's a fix for it on the forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I am at a total loss here, with 146 I was able to edit and alter the boutique and event boutique with no issues what so ever. I took a fresh install of 151 and added some items to the boutique. I saved it like I would for 146 but the client comes up with version to low. I went even went back to the originals that came with the server and client and it still comes up with version too low... I do not know whats going on could use a little help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, everything loads find according to the pwadmin

I just don't understand what I am doing wrong that would cause it to not work. I mean everything I have read is that the 144 editor works for 151 and people have stated that they were using it without problems.

I even went as far as trying another p servers, boutique with elements.data and tasks.data from the client to see if it was maybe something I did. But I saved the boutique like I normally would. Server loads up like it should but I still get client version low please patch.

*edit*
Well i figured out my problem, I changed the aipolicy on the server to fix the shadowskull lich from not reappearing. Now when I put the original aipolicy back into the server the unedited one it works fine. So this tells me that the client needs the same aipolicy? If this is the case where is it located so I can do farther tests?

Hycker

Would you know why the patcher wont launch the client when you press start on the patcher?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always made own patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any guide to assist with making your own patcher, as I looked it over and its not something that i have messed with yet despite everything else i have done with a server lol.

Reaction score
yes, everything loads find according to the pwadmin

I just don't understand what I am doing wrong that would cause it to not work. I mean everything I have read is that the 144 editor works for 151 and people have stated that they were using it without problems.

I even went as far as trying another p servers, boutique with elements.data and tasks.data from the client to see if it was maybe something I did. But I saved the boutique like I normally would. Server loads up like it should but I still get client version low please patch.

*edit*
Well i figured out my problem, I changed the aipolicy on the server to fix the shadowskull lich from not reappearing. Now when I put the original aipolicy back into the server the unedited one it works fine. So this tells me that the client needs the same aipolicy? If this is the case where is it located so I can do farther tests?

Hycker

Would you know why the patcher wont launch the client when you press start on the patcher?

AFAIK the client doesn't need AIPOLICY - the fact that it's there at all was a "fluke" on PWE's behalf (if I recall correctly)...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Google.com -> how to set static ip in linux

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én LG-D802-el

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have come across a rather interesting problem, I was trying to add additional NPCs within a guild base however when I do the names of the NPC are yellow when the rest of the NPCs names are blue and when you try and talk to the NPC you get an attack cursor instead of the chat cursor.

I have tried checking the NPC's that are already currently within the guild base compaired to mine and I do not see any differences other then the names are coming up yellow instead of blue as the others are. What is it that I am missing to cause the name difference?

Edit*
I think i found it upon farther inspection of the Faction Manager who is a working NPC within the Guild Base I noticed the id_src_monster was 30647 where as the other NPCs id_src_monster was 2111.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I install the Client 1.5.1. It can connect to server.
I can create user, select user.
But I can not play when I Click [Start] for play, it went to login again.

Please help me to fix it.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is the same issue I have with the patcher, I have not figured out a fix for it atm, but I have been told that its dealing with the patcher itself.

Back