• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i opened the ports but what do other people have to do to connect to my server?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Well 343 i want to say that im pretty impressed this new update made things really easy at least for customisations im 100% sure that it did , i wanna say again good job and keep going like this.
Also about SS's there are TONS of other weps that u guys might not seen in perfect world i had no time to test them all.
I have a question 343 have you tested the armors to they work? or as fashion? from what i saw they are diff (jd i guess) they look great when l have time il test them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Problem I got so far is the client parts like part 1 2 and 3 I need someone to either tell me or make a video on how to get that up and running.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Only Problem I got so far is the client parts like part 1 2 and 3 I need someone to either tell me or make a video on how to get that up and running.

ohhh my god ohhh my god there IS A VIDEO but u dont even look for it cause of ur lazyness

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, happy one year, the new update is now available :wink:

hello 343, whether the new update link is on the first page?
if so, whether it is an addition to your old package?, or a fresh install for perfect world?

thanks for the reply, im sorry my bad english

Reaction score

Well 343 i want to say that im pretty impressed this new update made things really easy at least for customisations im 100% sure that it did , i wanna say again good job and keep going like this.
Also about SS's there are TONS of other weps that u guys might not seen in perfect world i had no time to test them all.
I have a question 343 have you tested the armors to they work? or as fashion? from what i saw they are diff (jd i guess) they look great when l have time il test them.

To be honest, there hasn't been much 'in game testing' to A LOT of content (such as armors/weaps, and fashion)... So I can not really comment on that at this time :(:

Open with 7z...

hello 343, whether the new update link is on the first page?
if so, whether it is an addition to your old package?, or a fresh install for perfect world?

thanks for the reply, im sorry my bad english

Basically, it is newer than what I originally released (hence 'update') however, it is not an 'update' like your traditional update. You do not need the previous version(s) to 'update'.

It is indeed a stand-alone package (download everything from the first post and you'll be 'set') :wink: :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I just got done installing the release everything went smooth and thank you for the release the only problem I trying to figure out why the ./gs is offline I check all the ips and there all in the correct spot I was wondering if anyone had some insight on this please ..I have not installed the client yet just want to make the maps are online first ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
³õʼ»¯°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ýʧ°Ü
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-31

that is what I get in the error log files ..

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
... why in the hell any1 cannot search ... try notepad++ > new file > insert gs01.log > encoding > charackter set > chinese > gb2312 >>> translate by google translate ...

配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
初始化百宝阁数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration supplements: the 'gsalias.conf'
Failed to initialize the data of 100 Treasure House
The first step is initialization failed, error: -31

by Google

translated and yes I have been searching.

Reaction score
The configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration supplements: the 'gsalias.conf'
Failed to initialize the data of 100 Treasure House
The first step is initialization failed, error: -31

by Google

translated and yes I have been searching.

Try using a 'virgin' installation. You had to have changed something (or wound up with a defective download) because this release works perfectly "right out of the box" =\

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good job :thumbup:

This tutorial works fine with new Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (in test )
I used vmware 7.0.0 and ubuntu 12.04 and everything ok

about Memory how many need to run all maps at same time and like 10 users?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Good job :thumbup:

This tutorial works fine with new Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (in test )
I used vmware 7.0.0 and ubuntu 12.04 and everything ok

about Memory how many need to run all maps at same time and like 10 users?

you tried to search that?
343 even made a thread sticky so ppl wont ask again and again , just look around

Back