• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not surprised that the 1.4.6 client will error while downloading at 42%.

And tried again, and it failed at 38%.

So it's settled then. If I want the client, I have to use the torrent.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not surprised that the 1.4.6 client will error while downloading at 42%.

And tried again, and it failed at 38%.

So it's settled then. If I want the client, I have to use the torrent.

Try :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and sorry for bothering
I had fallow the steps but i end up at mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom then it tells me *mount point /cdrom doesn't exist*
i even used apt-get install ia32-libs
and i don't know what to do after this i have tried all the codes you wrote and it doesn't work with me
maybe there is solution yall know ? as you know i am still new or newbie for rage zone and i am not true developer yet but i would like to own my own server and online game to enjoy and invite my own friends i know that there might be new series or versions of pw but i like 1.4.6 series or version
so may i have help ? and thanks for reading all , sorry for bothering .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and sorry for bothering
I had fallow the steps but i end up at mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom then it tells me *mount point /cdrom doesn't exist*
i even used apt-get install ia32-libs
and i don't know what to do after this i have tried all the codes you wrote and it doesn't work with me
maybe there is solution yall know ? as you know i am still new or newbie for rage zone and i am not true developer yet but i would like to own my own server and online game to enjoy and invite my own friends i know that there might be new series or versions of pw but i like 1.4.6 series or version
so may i have help ? and thanks for reading all , sorry for bothering .

r u on a physican machine or a vm?
the command varries between both. you need to learn unix basics before trying to run a server. Google is your friend and there are many guides here that help......

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any one can Help me ??

What Can I Download

Pm Me Here :

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problem, let me know how you get on

Thanks for that. Links all worked, and I was able to get in the game.

He removed the Boutique(and probably blanked the gshop.datas) but it's not the end of the world. Element.data has mostly everything the gshops have.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[REQUEST]
Anyone could share a nice gshop.data file filled with basic fashions and other things ?

tried to find one in search, but wasn't able to find one that would be compatible with this release...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
been at it all day, searched threads/forums, reinstalled etc but stuck at this, tried apt-get install ia32-libs which works fine and installs, but not sure where to proceed from there, im using vm virtualbox. Can anyone point me in the right direction? thanks

all is well now.

Last edited:
Back