Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q2Q

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question does this release have an iWeb that comes with it? if so how do i install it? Please and thank you.

Server files uploaded to dropbox:
publinks - 1.45 Installing Tutorial + Servers pack ( ronny style ) - RaGEZONE Forums Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Indeed..
I've uploaded for you.
your awsome my friend!

seem to be missing few things...

to many things missing in that argonaut database, startup/stop.sh ect , user other files needed for it to operate are missing

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13,
Reaction score
your awsome my friend!

seem to be missing few things...

to many things missing in that argonaut database, startup/stop.sh ect , user other files needed for it to operate are missing
Thank you for the likes SpiritHawk, i know too well the feeling of disappointment when the link is dead.
The start/stop.sh are in the PWServer fixed.7z
Any authd can be used..ive used my old one from v63 mcncc but there is a post here on RZ with 3 different types..they're literally floating around everywhere (just noticed authd is included with PWServer fixed.7z...gamed contains all the server side maps).
Everything is there and like i earlier posted, this is as i received and currently runs superbly on my test server.
Now the PWServer fixed.7z is from original poster Bola, he spent time authoring these so this server is virtually ready to go...and that it does, from these files, you just have to know what you are doing, make your changes for your setup and all is good. :tongue:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for the likes SpiritHawk, i know too well the feeling of disappointment when the link is dead.
The start/stop.sh are in the PWServer fixed.7z
Any authd can be used..ive used my old one from v63 mcncc but there is a post here on RZ with 3 different types..they're literally floating around everywhere (just noticed authd is included with PWServer fixed.7z...gamed contains all the server side maps).
Everything is there and like i earlier posted, this is as i received and currently runs superbly on my test server.
Now the PWServer fixed.7z is from original poster Bola, he spent time authoring these so this server is virtually ready to go...and that it does, from these files, you just have to know what you are doing, make your changes for your setup and all is good. :tongue:
thanks man got it running but my client isn't the correct version can you upload the correct client side elements

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone have the full .setup folder with everything included regarding this guide they could upload?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay finally got server fully working and able to login exchaned the v69 gshop nfiles like yall said how ever when i login there is no male characters only female even if i login with female the client will crash have v670 client what all did i miss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone upload a vmware(finished server) in here?

i tried so many times setting this server in ubuntu but i always get stuck at the setting the REGISTRO page...

please and thank you :DD
I would appreciate it if it is uploaded in MEGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back