• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

114 Paid Mods from s-platoon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ConvoyServerMod/scripts/4_World/convoymanager.c(125): Can't find variable 'CRPC'

Please who have install instruction for mods ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SirBrando Hi you have DC ? And if i pack Client side Convoy mod with signature then i have error
Can't compile "World" script module!ConvoyServerMod/scripts/4_World/convoymanager.c(125): Can't find variable 'CRPC'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to install Btr/Bmp mod?

The BTR/BMP mod, has all its pbo's mixed together. I can try to see if I can get it working. But I tried before, and it didn't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DFKillfeed download:

It's valid for 30 days and includes client + server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo dudes,we need some sort of cars fix for the upcoming 1.19 update,the fortune car mod are not going to work on 1.19(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello thank you for sharing this.. Btw how is with usage? Can someone report mefor using mods what i didnt buy or strike my workshop? If i remember correctly, bohemia banning peoples what selling mods. So i can just repack these mods into my serverpack without worries about something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You might get a dmca, I would upload them as private, or friends only. That way you are safe from a dmca.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, I am currently testing them like a private pack. Problem is i would like use some of them on my server that i am creating. Psydog and firepoltergeist and cant even find them anymore on s platoon to check how much they cost.
Yes, I am currently testing them and I have it as private. The problem is that I would like to use some of it on my server that I am creating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SirBrando

I made an account here just to say thanks for uploading our liberated mods collection from those that do not understand the quite simple terms of the game developers. Im not here to talk about this though, we all know what goes on on ShitPlatoon.

While i appriate you taking the time to put the upload together and bring it onto the web away from the discord platform you failed to give the proper credits to the small team that made all this possible. We go by "Quadrigis Liberotoribus". We Sacrificed hours of work and fought more than 80 DMCA cases (and won all of them) to liberate each of these mods into the peoples hands and some of us lost our discord accounts in the process but this was a small and insignificant price to pay for what we achieved in so little time.

To the people,
It was a wild ride while it lasted. Sorry the discord collection was taken down this was out of our hands. Rest easy in knowing that we have not gone away. We are here and we are watching and we are always collecting mods

Kindest Regards
MeHarkness aka MrScorpion
- Quadrigis Liberotoribus

Boring Stuff Below....
[h1]Bohemia Interactive Studio TERMS![/h1] [h1]Steam/Valve TERMS![/h1] [h1]THE LAW![/h1] [h1]Translation for people/s with no legal background:[/h1]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there any files available for the 1.19 update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No im afraid the discord repository was shut down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon ! Do you have working bots? I checked the AI Bot Mod folder, all versions of the server side give errors, the files cannot be fixed, they are encrypted ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

decrypting bot files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have 1.19 update for the fortune mod car pack

some vehicles mostly ones with multiple wheels 4+ have issues of falling through the ground in the fortune car pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No do not ask us for updates. We liberated these mods back in 118 no doubt some of them will require updating for 119

If you go back on page 2 and read my comment there you will understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not cool at all these tools are free for anyone too use...

Included in the Boob archive are all the tools you will need.
It contains various tools for extract almost all obfuscation methods.
It contains tools for P3D files.

It contains a bisign to bikey generator which allows to create bikeys for any mod using the bisign file.

The only obfuscation you will not be able to crack with the below tools is the chinese method.. The tools cover all other methods.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
steam update

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To fix the helis makeing the 17 door opening sounds use this

Most of the alex cars updated you will need to change the plates its only up for 6 days
https://dropmefiles.com/NE8SQ