Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

12sky Private Server Instructions + Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
Could any1 figure out where are how to restore the databases? Since I don't get how it connects. I saw traces of sa and a 123456 as password but that's all, I don't know which server it will connect to.

Edit: Server error when starting: nwtdblib.dll couldn't not be found please reinstall windows.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually the server end isn't too bad. got that running, db was missing 2 tables and configs needed a little tweaking, but its all running now.

hardest part is going to be finding a client, i found a few clients but they are all gg protected. i think I'll keep them around for pulling new stuff out of them once i find a client that can connect.

server runs on windows xp. vista/7 are a no go. db is mssql 2000 only, fails on 2005 up. once we find a client I'll make a guide

Edit: found a couple more clients hope one of them doesn't have gg when they get done downloading.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so I've managed to get a client to connect but its definitely not the right client, can walk around at least lol. progress none the less though.

Screen
kefe3 - 12sky Private Server Instructions + Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

In celebration I'm releasing the fixed server files. missing DB tables added, missing files added, and all configs fixed. run on windows xp with mssql 2000. sorry vista and 7 doesn't play well with mssql 2000 or the server.

EDIT: anyone with some programing knowledge that can make a simple editor? editing these spawn tables by hex is rather time consuming. I've already figured out the file structure just need a faster way to edit them

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok so I've managed to get a client to connect but its definitely not the right client, can walk around at least lol. progress none the less though.

Screen
kefe3 - 12sky Private Server Instructions + Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

In celebration I'm releasing the fixed server files. missing DB tables added, missing files added, and all configs fixed. run on windows xp with mssql 2000. sorry vista and 7 doesn't play well with mssql 2000 or the server.

EDIT: anyone with some programing knowledge that can make a simple editor? editing these spawn tables by hex is rather time consuming. I've already figured out the file structure just need a faster way to edit them

Pm me, i might be able to if I know how it works =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome Pm sent. thanks James.

I'm also uploading the client I've got somewhat working. I'll post links once Its done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client for server... got everything mostly working, character creation screen doesn't have the right textures so move your mouse around above the create/cancel buttons to see them pop up where they actually are. also one of the maps isn't right for the starting zone (think its Gin?) the other two teams work fine. I also started to translate the client a bit so i could figure out how spawns worked. just a few npc/item/mob names

EDIT: Hex edit the IP of Twelvesky.exe at 75170 or search for 72.55.177.140

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hey I cant login I hex edited the TwelveSky.exe to my LAN ip and I correctly executed Drift's DB files. When I open TwelveSky I think it opens up a server list and choose one and type Username: Test pass:Test but I get error and it closes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use my files i fixed all the errors on the server side. just go through all the configs and change IPs to your lan ip

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I just checked and i cant launch TS_Query, TS_Manager, TS_Login, and TS_RELAY and i cant launch LaunchforServer.exe or TS_Zone.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what error are you getting?
what version of windows are you running them on? don't use the LaunchforServer.exes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ApplicationInit() error on the TS_ZONE but I got Relay and Manager to work but not Login and Query. And weird ???????????.? error on client

Reaction score
guys...this serverfiles are older...the client cant be translated so good..gm commands doesnt exist...no uniques...wars..and others..the serverfiles are from the cbt ch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back