Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

12sky Private Server Instructions + Server files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you running on win xp and mssql 2000. i had the same problem on win 7. they should all work from the repack i made.

ya they are old but so what, most server leaks are. unless you know where to find newer ones. I'm going to work with what we got.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no i have win 7 can i run it in vpn?
or can I use mssql 2012 i just downloaded it and haven't tested it.
By repack you mean the client right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya you can use a vbox. no only mssql 2000 works.

my repack is a few posts back from the client i posted. near the bottom of page 8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last thing can I use MSDE 2000 because I can't find a link for MSSQL 2000

Reaction score
@zanthyn i`m just saying!...but if you need help no problem..if we succed to translate the whole client we can host the game..i can give you subdomain name...but the problem is.."how we can set the experience?the drop?"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found a link for mssql 2000 and i got windows xp on vpn working and now i can run local server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok here's my last release of this. unless it becomes popular or something.

Fixed a crap ton of spawns. all towns and most mobs spawned. Its a decent start for anyone that wants to start a server.

Staff member
Reaction score
Be happy what you get, I found these links, people help developing a server and upload a client, you should also be able to find something for yourself, im 100% sure the client is still online somewhere, just use the japanese or chinese google.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be happy what you get, I found these links, people help developing a server and upload a client, you should also be able to find something for yourself, im 100% sure the client is still online somewhere, just use the japanese or chinese google.

right on! btw the client i uploaded works great the only things left to fix in it is the character create screen (create/cancel buttons don't show up in the right spots) and the starting map for (i think the name of it is Jin. its the default faction) is messed up. as i stated before its a decent start for a p-server. I'm fine playing it as is but in the future, if enough people want to play it I'll work on it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Troy and 12sky2 server file. Eu/Tr verzio.

Filelist: View attachment ls.txt

Password is: troy_center_core

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back