Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

151 vmware image? ( Looking for one)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have looked all over the place. I know there was one but I guess the guy took it down. If someone has a 151 vmware image would you mind uploading it for me? I plan to take it part improve on it then release a tutorial for the more novice users on here. If someone could help me on this I would much appreciate it. Either that or I am going to end up doing it myself but due to being in the army my time is pretty sparse so I am trying to save as much of it as I can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have looked all over the place. I know there was one but I guess the guy took it down. If someone has a 151 vmware image would you mind uploading it for me? I plan to take it part improve on it then release a tutorial for the more novice users on here. If someone could help me on this I would much appreciate it. Either that or I am going to end up doing it myself but due to being in the army my time is pretty sparse so I am trying to save as much of it as I can.

Im using VM 9.0.2 build-1031769. And yes, with no expiration date. ^_^. If u interested, let me know, Im not gonna shared them publicly.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Im using VM 9.0.2 build-1031769. And yes, with no expiration date. ^_^. If u interested, let me know, Im not gonna shared them publicly.

vmware workstation? vmware is the best but ya may wanna upgrade - workstation is up to v11, and player us up to v7 :wink:

I haven't upgraded myself though I'll admit, I'm on player 6 and workstation 10. I like those versions a lot. Not sure if I'm keen on player v7 yet (just installed it today for a friend and I didn't like how it requests an email address upon initial startup [and I'm not sure if it's mandatory or not, we didn't attempt to bypass that]). So I'd assume workstation 11 may be 'iffy' too. I think I'm gonna stick with player 6 and WS 10 for now... ... ... (it's really not hard at all to find a serial for newer versions of WS, I found one for v11 even though I haven't even DL v11 yet!)!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
vmware workstation? vmware is the best but ya may wanna upgrade - workstation is up to v11, and player us up to v7 :wink:

I haven't upgraded myself though I'll admit, I'm on player 6 and workstation 10. I like those versions a lot. Not sure if I'm keen on player v7 yet (just installed it today for a friend and I didn't like how it requests an email address upon initial startup [and I'm not sure if it's mandatory or not, we didn't attempt to bypass that]). So I'd assume workstation 11 may be 'iffy' too. I think I'm gonna stick with player 6 and WS 10 for now... ... ... (it's really not hard at all to find a serial for newer versions of WS, I found one for v11 even though I haven't even DL v11 yet!)!

I've gotten workstation 11 and it only asks for a license key.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten workstation 11 and it only asks for a license key.

Check your private message, Im not sure which 1 is still working. But the last time I check, every keys I just gave to u are working very perfectly. Have fun and let me know if they all works out. ^_^

Upvote 0
Back