• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

151 vmware image? ( Looking for one)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have looked all over the place. I know there was one but I guess the guy took it down. If someone has a 151 vmware image would you mind uploading it for me? I plan to take it part improve on it then release a tutorial for the more novice users on here. If someone could help me on this I would much appreciate it. Either that or I am going to end up doing it myself but due to being in the army my time is pretty sparse so I am trying to save as much of it as I can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I have looked all over the place. I know there was one but I guess the guy took it down. If someone has a 151 vmware image would you mind uploading it for me? I plan to take it part improve on it then release a tutorial for the more novice users on here. If someone could help me on this I would much appreciate it. Either that or I am going to end up doing it myself but due to being in the army my time is pretty sparse so I am trying to save as much of it as I can.

Im using VM 9.0.2 build-1031769. And yes, with no expiration date. ^_^. If u interested, let me know, Im not gonna shared them publicly.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Im using VM 9.0.2 build-1031769. And yes, with no expiration date. ^_^. If u interested, let me know, Im not gonna shared them publicly.

vmware workstation? vmware is the best but ya may wanna upgrade - workstation is up to v11, and player us up to v7 :wink:

I haven't upgraded myself though I'll admit, I'm on player 6 and workstation 10. I like those versions a lot. Not sure if I'm keen on player v7 yet (just installed it today for a friend and I didn't like how it requests an email address upon initial startup [and I'm not sure if it's mandatory or not, we didn't attempt to bypass that]). So I'd assume workstation 11 may be 'iffy' too. I think I'm gonna stick with player 6 and WS 10 for now... ... ... (it's really not hard at all to find a serial for newer versions of WS, I found one for v11 even though I haven't even DL v11 yet!)!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
vmware workstation? vmware is the best but ya may wanna upgrade - workstation is up to v11, and player us up to v7 :wink:

I haven't upgraded myself though I'll admit, I'm on player 6 and workstation 10. I like those versions a lot. Not sure if I'm keen on player v7 yet (just installed it today for a friend and I didn't like how it requests an email address upon initial startup [and I'm not sure if it's mandatory or not, we didn't attempt to bypass that]). So I'd assume workstation 11 may be 'iffy' too. I think I'm gonna stick with player 6 and WS 10 for now... ... ... (it's really not hard at all to find a serial for newer versions of WS, I found one for v11 even though I haven't even DL v11 yet!)!

I've gotten workstation 11 and it only asks for a license key.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've gotten workstation 11 and it only asks for a license key.

Check your private message, Im not sure which 1 is still working. But the last time I check, every keys I just gave to u are working very perfectly. Have fun and let me know if they all works out. ^_^

Upvote 0
Back