Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

+270 Plugins for Arcturus Morningstar (for FREE) HERE!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ask you all to make mirrors and put them in the comments below, I will do it periodically if it disappears from anonfiles and others

Discord: joaowars776

In case the links are offline, you can ask me directly there, so I will know and I will update this post and you will have the content

I won't demand any money from you for anything, any new plugins that come in will be placed in Plugins-Arcturus.rar below, if what you are looking for is not present in this Plugin Pack then I don't have it yet

Other:

Don't mirror on G.Drive or MEGA, but if you decide to do it on G.Drive, do it in an email that you do not use
---------------
you can use this to open the jars and view the code inside:

(Message from someone called 'VR')

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you teach me how to place plugins for the pack that you published from akiled emulator and how to configure and edit it, for example, how can I change the nitro client in habbo.swf or the nitro client does not work with habbo.swf? How can I edit the client and make it better? and add new plugins such as dice counting among others thank you very much I really appreciate it help

I need a video tutorial on how to modify the akiled pack and how to add plugins I really appreciate it please

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you teach me how to place plugins for the pack that you published from akiled emulator and how to configure and edit it, for example, how can I change the nitro client in habbo.swf or the nitro client does not work with habbo.swf? How can I edit the client and make it better? and add new plugins such as dice counting among others thank you very much I really appreciate it help

I need a video tutorial on how to modify the akiled pack and how to add plugins I really appreciate it please
Hi bro, it is not possible to use plugins on other emulators besides Arcturus Morningstar, plugins are made for Arcturus Morningstar (which would be Pack AtomCMS on my channel)

it is not possible to transform Nitro client to Flash client (swf) as far as I know

about plugins, installing one would just be placed inside the 'plugins' folder in Arcturus Morningstar, some require you to upload a .sql file

Apart from Akiled, my Packs don't come with support for the Flash version because I couldn't get a catalog + custom clothes for Flash, so it would be weird if you had a lot of furni and extra skins in the Nitro version but not in Flash, making it impossible to see them

Note: Pack Akiled on my youtube channel is only for localhost, if you want to install it for the public, you must follow the tutorials in the official group, there is how to install it by Docker, you can ask for help and see what I said in the official group https:// discord.gg/fh6K576X

Back