Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this works perfectly , mind share the source ? thanks anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I used my old client.
Anyway, Vengeance Ran Online client is OK.

Tonite30 - 9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Tonite30 - 9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Please someone help me when i start the "Minia.exe" i got this error, how to solve this error "client file modified please re-install the game again" not working. Thank you! sorry for my bad english :w00t:

Reaction score

Please someone help me when i start the "Minia.exe" i got this error, how to solve this error "client file modified please re-install the game again" not working. Thank you! sorry for my bad english :w00t:

Try
windowed.......app_run....
or
.......app_run....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

download vengeanance client then get the hackshield folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, I have the source of this client but too much outdated. You can have it for free but prepare for tons of stress 3:)
go make them compatible, with your source lmao. the interface was just based on urban source but the whole source is not urban. Damn i bought this source last 2015 and how come u have a copy of my source. The released bin files had no server files issue. why not post the link of the source and let them try if it is compatible :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pa tulong naman newbie po aq bakit po ayaw gumana ng client. sa emulator po ok naman po

"a problem occurred in hack prevention feature.(204)"

ty sa makaka2long

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pa tulong naman newbie po aq bakit po ayaw gumana ng client. sa emulator po ok naman po

"a problem occurred in hack prevention feature.(204)"

ty sa makaka2long

Please speak english to be able to help, not everyone can understand Tagalog dude.

Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"a problem accurred in the hack prevention feature.(204)"

someone help me to this problem ty...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got database at glogicserver for this?
What good client to use for this files?
EDIT:
My bad, its in the file shared :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Actually, I have the source of this client but too much outdated. You can have it for free but prepare for tons of stress 3:)

I know what source he use. He start from 5 class to 9 class and support gs items abl vcf and animation.

Reaction score
its a bunch of crap...
first the parameter of Minia (resolve)
now the game registration...

I waste enough time of this..
good luck na lng...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back