Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its a bunch of crap...
first the parameter of Minia (resolve)
now the game registration...
Tonite30 - 9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ] - RaGEZONE Forums

I waste enough time of this..
good luck na lng...

Database problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use urban client and database :D also you can farm Ran GS items on this share. Share source please thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an example of a COMPLETE SHOW OFF. Advertising of his/her work is not allowed here especially if your selling these..
first of all, i am not showing off, i shared all my files with complete tools. second im not selling files, i include all of the encryptions tools. and lastly you can recreate your own source since all the tools are shared. it is not my problem if you cannot make the file compatible to your source. and im not going to share my client source.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
first of all, i am not showing off, i shared all my files with complete tools. second im not selling files, i include all of the encryptions tools. and lastly you can recreate your own source since all the tools are shared. it is not my problem if you cannot make the file compatible to your source. and im not going to share my client source.
it's still called a show off! see your last words.. so meaning to say this files not yours then why did you take it from someone and share here if not from to you a files??. if you don't want to share you client source then do not take files from the other's . if you want to share make it sure from your self. learn to respect to gain more respect .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
let's decrypt and get to you'r client just make to compilation with u source
easy rcc and own source 9 class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
let's decrypt and get to you'r client just make to compilation with u source
easy rcc and own source 9 class

exactly...

it's still called a show off! see your last words.. so meaning to say this files not yours then why did you take it from someone and share here if not from to you a files??. if you don't want to share you client source then do not take files from the other's . if you want to share make it sure from your self. learn to respect to gain more respect .

Not sharing the source doesnt mean the file is not mine, u dont know what r u saying, u dont know the backstory why i have shared my files. dont get mad if i didnt share the source. you can easily recreate one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe I think,
that why he share the file because, he also can't resolve the database problem (no source to reconfigure)

or maybe its just your problem? did you see the screenshot that i post? not entertaining your problem doesnt also mean that i dont have source. damn fix your own, this is a release section not a tutorial on how will you resolve your problem. :*:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe I think,
that why he share the file because, he also can't resolve the database problem (no source to reconfigure)

HAHAHAH I think you can't solve the database problem and u want source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the GMC for this? Please Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can share Cliant Vengeance Ran Online this? Please Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who have a backup link of LR minia 2nd encrpt please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9 class regen based aspeed server gameplay
resell by jaspher poblete (beware)
THE SOURCE IS NOT SHARED, AND IF SOMEONE TELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE SOURCE FOR THIS CLIENT AND SELL FOR CHEAP PRICES. YOU WILL BE SCAM. BEWARE, IM THE ONLY SOURCE HOLDER OF THIS CLIENT.
Will update this post soon,

Download the full client here: vengeanceranonline.com ( First LR MiniA works here )

Download Encrypted RCC HERE ( Choose 1 ):
1st encrypt dl link:
2nd encrypt dl link:
Long RANGE Minia: ( Instruction inside )
1st encrypt dl link:
2nd enccrypt dl link:

After downloading the client and encrypt, extract the rccs on the encrypt zip. enjoy :)

Inquiries for source pm me on my fb account: jerico khalel d autos

LR MINIA SCREENSHOT ( YOU CAN TRY THIS TO OTHER SERVERS WITH SAME INTERFACE, THEY DONT HAVE SOURCE, JUST PICK ONE ENCRYPTION ) LIKE TRINITY RAN, HEXA RAN(2nd ENCRYPTION, VENGEANANCE RAN. Those servers are illegitimate so have fun long ranging, will update soon.

aArBIJl - 9 CLASS CLIENT [Resell by scammer jaspher poblete ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello devs.
is this still updated? i cannot download the link pls help. TIA

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back