Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"92.03" on VMware

Reaction score
It works thank you so much .
I have two questions :
- How change the welcome message on the server ? ( i already change the name of server)
- it's possible to change attack modifier for make more dps ? For some events it"s difficult alone :)

Thank you for help
"How change the welcome message on the server?" i also wanted to know :wink:

"it's possible to change attack modifier for make more dps?" Take a look at the GM commands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well I created a new user account on Windows and everything works fine

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Would someone be so kind to actually help me out with this via discord / screen share? I did follow the guide and everything but i am having troubles getting the nwtork to work between the VM and my PC (it sometimes works, sometimes it drops for whatever reason)

Everything else is working i can even reach the registration page from the VM out. I am kinda lost as to what i am doing wrong.

OK i think i figured it out but i cant get the launcher to start the game, and i did change the ip with resource hacker.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
"How change the welcome message on the server?" i also wanted to know :wink:
It seems that it can only be changed in the datacenter file. I used VenoMKO's Real Editor Datacenter Tool to unpack and export it (since the included DC Tool app in the archive download, crashes when I try to load the datacenter file in order to edit it/repack from there); the welcome message is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml. Similarly, the active events message with the Gameforge url is also in there as is the official homepage menu link.

Maybe someone else will have better luck with editing these, and repacking it.

P.S. Thanks for your virtual machine; got it setup this past weekend!

Reaction score
It seems that it can only be changed in the datacenter file. I used VenoMKO's Real Editor Datacenter Tool to unpack and export it (since the included DC Tool app in the archive download, crashes when I try to load the datacenter file in order to edit it/repack from there); the welcome message is located in StrSheet_SystemMessage.xml. Similarly, the active events message with the Gameforge url is also in there as is the official homepage menu link.

Maybe someone else will have better luck with editing these, and repacking it.

P.S. Thanks for your virtual machine; got it setup this past weekend!
Thanks for the tip, i'll check this with more time.

EDIt: On the home page i added the link to "Translated registration web".

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, i'll check this with more time.
No problem! There's actually a lot of stuff in the datacenter file that can be tweaked including increasing the flight altitude (FlySection flyHeightLimit) in each zone. I thought I could change the values in the appropriate zone xml file in the AreaData folder on the server but it seems the datacenter overrides them.

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your work!

Is it normal that some items won't work? Like my Village Atlas does nothing, the character does the reading animation but after its done it says "Vilages Atlas used" but nothing happens.

Reaction score

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your Quick answer! I will look into it.

Just a question more, either i'm dumb or i can't read but how can i get my roomate to join my game? He has the client with updated Server IP but no connection is possible.

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already did that. But still no connection possible, maybe its my faulty vm. Should it be possible to connect to the WWW via the VM?

0x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many here are using VM online and can help you, i'm still offline.
Alright, maybe some can help me out. I did set your VM now online - working fine in local network. colleague can now register etc. but with my public IP its still not working even with open ports.

Reaction score
Back