Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Stopped development :)
and here
hexpor - 9Dragons Source code , GM Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stopped development :)
and here
hexpor - 9Dragons Source code , GM Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi hexpor can u make a tutorial how can we create a server please...We would appropriate it.

Thanks for your work even if the project got stopped...and pls reupload al files because most of them are down and with Multi uploading sites

Thanks agian.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hexpor hi!
Can u reup Client Source Code plz? Only this file i cant download, im wait for this 7++ years ago, im playing in the Acclaim [EU] Bardo, play in GC and Play9d, but i always want to try doing this server here for people brazilian, so if u can help me this. I think a good idea u doing some tutorial how to doing this, and again, plz reup... Client Source Code.

Thanks man for u good job!

How anybody answer my questions, i look around on web and find this link for download all archives necessary. I hope this help any others people too. Cya and gl for all. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i got all the files needed anyone know how can i make this server online?

edit: Nope still need database files :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is such as shame that those with the knowledge that have made something of these files are unwilling to share their findings or release the modified working code.

If I had access to the database I could probably do something with the source code thats kicking around. I have taken a long hard look at the source code that has been released so far, and to be honest it is almost improbable that anyone will make anything usefull with it.

This is a game I have loved for so long, even though the last few companies to acquire it messed it up for me, with the constant loggin out and outages and what-have-you. It would be such an honor to blast the current companies away with our own servers for 9D. More solid, more robust and plainly more cared for.

I wait for the day that someone will share working code with database (no matter how large a file download size).

If it's true, hexpor, what you have achieved so far then kudos on your accomplishment, you achieved far more then I had. I look forward to seeing your release and watching your progress.

Cheers,
-BlOOdWiZE

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hexpor never share his work . Me too ! :)
if Hexpor never share his work, you're just like us, ppl with an incomplete database :)
he taught you, more or less, so don't tell he never share, it's only you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody tell me what version of visual studio can i use for 9 dragons server files ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HOW to mark a server ofline, @hexpo
i just want to know ,what can i do with your shares
anyone know how to do with him sharing lolz, maybe no one
nothing can used with that things

PS: thai0101 is not a good guy, Be alert with him

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW to mark a server ofline, @hexpo
i just want to know ,what can i do with your shares
anyone know how to do with him sharing lolz, maybe no one
nothing can used with that things

PS: thai0101 is not a good guy, Be alert with him

.. thai0101 is my pupil :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we have any chance that there will be a tutorial how to set this up properly? Or are u just giving us the files without the knowledge. Thats like u give a 3yr old math books of college and let them try to solve it on their own.

Back