Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u see any chance man we talking about this, cuz im here try build and fix any bugs and all, but im so lost here too, we can talking and share informations.
i can't create character when i login , can you help me @hexpor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can somebody please post a full tutorial of how to create a 9dragons offline server ? I mean... i tried, but i don't even know where to start, can't even download all the server files and other things because i don't undertand chinese. Or post some kind of unpacker for newbies maybe, please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant download the source i live in the nederlands so no way i can download from hxxp://115.com or you gime me some account information so i can download from there.

or please make a mirror with those files.

waiting for someone to help me ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a tutorial on how to do it step by step...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't download the "Mine compiled". It takes me to a chinese site and I can't do anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make this source up and running is not a problem, the problem is how to get a correct db.
Any one got db for this? :(

Back