- Joined
- Oct 1, 2010
- Messages
- 164
- Reaction score
- 22
Messing in photoshop did something in which I found interesting but I will not use, so if somebody finds it interesting to use and click the "like"
This is to stay ahead of some other 'loading' what you do.
example:
ps: this loading what back is found on google.com only for example
PSD DOWNLOAD:
now you not can say that I copied from other people :tongue:
sorry for my bad english
CLICK IN "LIKE"
CREDITS: 100% ME
This is to stay ahead of some other 'loading' what you do.
example:
ps: this loading what back is found on google.com only for example
PSD DOWNLOAD:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
now you not can say that I copied from other people :tongue:
sorry for my bad english
CLICK IN "LIKE"
CREDITS: 100% ME
Last edited:

