A "bar" for your loading screen

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
164
Reaction score
22
Messing in photoshop did something in which I found interesting but I will not use, so if somebody finds it interesting to use and click the "like"


This is to stay ahead of some other 'loading' what you do.
Analise - A "bar" for your loading screen - RaGEZONE Forums



example:

Analise - A "bar" for your loading screen - RaGEZONE Forums


ps: this loading what back is found on google.com only for example

PSD DOWNLOAD:
now you not can say that I copied from other people :tongue:


sorry for my bad english :love:

CLICK IN "LIKE"

CREDITS: 100% ME
 
Last edited:
Pretty good dude, maybe your location deals with the connection of the image hoster.
 
fail

put the psd because
i think you stoled my bar x)

edit: this isn't a release this a simple show

ps: i go to school
 
here mine

Click here

the contour is White and the style is black with my gradiant

@ Military and ALL JALLOUIS FK OFF NOOBand stop tob e jallouis in my whole post :P

ps: give me infraction i dont care
http://forum.ragezone.com/members/717822.html

You're acting like if noone can make a bar lol , why would I be jealous of you? For one , I have better graphics friends that don't rage because I criticize their work , it's like the business world you will need suggestions and try them to move on with your business. Second , You argue with people even though you tips/answers are way off.
 
Back