Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About MyBB Forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, But im hosting them right now so i dont take bandwidth. I dont blame MentaL, I get pissed off when people use my bandwidth.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Advertisement is you added with your choice?
Or free ad

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

MentaL,yesterday you gave me 1 link right?not godaddy,another one.
I can access now,but i try to register a domain the name forum.<<mydomain>>.com why cant? Or i should get my domain at godaddy first? i cant buy instead on the 1st link?

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I can't type forum.<<mydomain>>.com
invalid domain =.=
how

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

bumps

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

If your talking about the username effect like ragezone, then yes. Take a look at my forums. . For the record, this is n

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Not advertising*

how you get forum.domainname.com??

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The sparkle effect is just a CSS background for the username text, you could make an animated .gif yourself and use that :O (Google for tutorials for that if you'd like)

For web hosting, a lot of web-hosts are pretty straightforward. Some of them even give you the option to register a domain name while ordering

and the forum.______.com is a subdomain, use the cPanel or whatever your host provides you with and try to find an option for that. x10 hosting is pretty good, although I only use their free hosting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MentaL, i bought the web hosting and domain on frantech.ca
how to use it??
you say can install but i tried cant !!

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

i buy wrong isit???!?!?! HELP

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

please help

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

please help me !!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Jonnas your too stupid to understand how it works, dont even bother buying it... and if you already did, your better of asking for support on those websites, NOT ON RAGEZONE. We're not a helpdesk for hosting/domains!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, no offense but is this kid an idiot?

Try this:
1. Go to AdminCP
2. Users And Groups
3. Groups
4. Click on Admin (Or any group)
5. Go to the "Username Style" field
6. Insert
PHP:
<b><span style="font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF;background: url(http://forum.habbosource.com/images/fire.gif)">  {username}  </span></b>
7. Stop being a noob and learn how to code the basics :thumbup1:

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, no offense but is this kid an idiot?

Try this:
1. Go to AdminCP
2. Users And Groups
3. Groups
4. Click on Admin (Or any group)
5. Go to the "Username Style" field
6. Insert
PHP:
<b><span style="font-weight:bold;color:#FFFFFF;background: url(http://forum.habbosource.com/images/fire.gif)">  {username}  </span></b>
7. Stop being a noob and learn how to code the basics :thumbup1:

1]. You don't even know PHP syntax, which is the basics.
2]. Nt trying to promote your habbo lol forum.

Back