Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ppls! im releasing the server files for our beloved online game, DayBreak Online, for the first time. The server files is now available in a public repository on Ragezone, my name is Ivan Schroll, ex-CEO of GlobalGames, and I have decided to share this valuable asset with the entire community, including all the enthusiastic and players who have been a part of this incredible journey.

Whether you are a programming enthusiast, a game developer, or simply curious about the inner workings of DayBreak Online, this is a unique opportunity to delve into the code that has made our game so special. The game has been developed in a closed engine called SaturnEngine, by MQGame.

I would like to emphasize that the game's documentation is now ready. It will provide detailed information about the code, architecture, and guidelines to help you gain a deeper understanding of DayBreak Online's functioning.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all the players who have been part of our community throughout the years of DayBreak Online's activity. Our hope is that this initiative of sharing the game's code will pave the way for new learning opportunities, foster collaboration, and spark innovation within the community.

Feel free to explore the server files and unleash your creativity within the gaming world!

PS: We grant permission to the community to use the server files responsibly and feel free to make money with the game, as we have the full rights to it.

ℹ️ Available Resources

• Username: root
    • Password: ivanglobalgames
  1. "PT-BR"

📝 Instructions​

1. Installation​

• Install IIS on your Windows machine.

• Upload the masterweb folder.

• Enable the option "32-bit Applications = True".
    bitnomad - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Change the Managed Pipeline Mode to Classic
  • bitnomad - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Import the following databases into MySQL 5.5: master.sql, daybreak_104001, daybreaklog_104001.

• Modify the settings in the file masterweb/App_Data/MasterSqlMap.config with your internal IP, database username, and password.<dataSource name="master" connectionString="Server=127.0.0.1;Port=3306;Database=master;Uid=root;Pwd=password;Allow User Variables=True;Character Set=utf8;" />

• Copy the Connection String from " Server=127.0.0.1;Port=3306;Database=master;Uid=root;Pwd=password;Allow User Variables=True;Character Set=utf8;

• Use to encrypt the Connection String.

• Change the DBConnectionString line in the masterconfig.xml file using the encrypted Connection String.

• Change the password of the user ivangod in the master database, using MD5 encryption. You can use a tool like .

• Password = (User+Password) example; user is ivangod, password is 123test, then the md5 will be 3377e95f44105286e6a5b63291a96d93 (ivangod123test)

2. Server Configuration​

• Launch the VMWare erating.

• Launch the VMWare GameServer.

• Navigate to the /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg directory on the GameServer machine.

• The string consists of IP "Inverted and Converted to decimal" / PORT / PORT. You only need to change the IP, pointing it to GMTools. Use a tool like to convert the IP to decimal. For example, the IP 192.168.18.6 when inverted is 6.18.168.192, and when converted to decimal is 101886144, so the complete string will be 101886144:9999:81920.

• After accessing the Saturn Master, right-click on the page and select "Translate to Portuguese" or any other language of your choice.

• Click on "Physical Machine Management" and add the database server and the Game server as examples;
  • On the GameServer machine, add these two paths; /home/sdetector/sdetector and /home/server/dbserver (the name changes according to the translation)

• If the configuration is correct, the line for the GameServer that was red will turn all green. Note: The database line will remain red.

3. Start GameServer​

• Click on "District Service Management," then "Add a Server Group"
  • In the Game Progression, select /home/server/dbserver and click Ok.

• Click the gear icon, fill in your database details, IP, username, and password. Disable logging and eRating authentication option;
  • After this, just click play;
  • If the configuration is correct, the line for the Server that was red will turn green. After that, change the svrlist in the folder.

• Put the IP of the GameServer and check the port used in the VM of the same, using the command netstat -tulnp

Have fun!
Consider making a donation.
Any amount is welcome and appreciated!
Wallet Address (BSC/ETHEREUM/POLYGON): 0x9EEEAF03f3e3993f5C9b1Be69df3Ca94120f2eF1
Note: I accept donations on any network. Feel free to choose the network that is most convenient for you.

This is the game preview ;

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, but I can't find the download address of the source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is so awesome i even bought the domain name daybreak-online.com im going to convert everything hopefully into english

any tips on where i need to start to turn everything into english text? or can you upload a english version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone wants to team up i have the domain name daybreak-online.com

Reaction score
Hello ppls! im releasing the server files for our beloved online game, DayBreak Online, for the first time. The server files is now available in a public repository on Ragezone, my name is Ivan Schroll, ex-CEO of GlobalGames, and I have decided to share this valuable asset with the entire community, including all the enthusiastic and players who have been a part of this incredible journey.

Whether you are a programming enthusiast, a game developer, or simply curious about the inner workings of DayBreak Online, this is a unique opportunity to delve into the code that has made our game so special. The game has been developed in a closed engine called SaturnEngine, by MQGame.

I would like to emphasize that the game's documentation will be made available shortly. It will provide detailed information about the code, architecture, and guidelines to help you gain a deeper understanding of DayBreak Online's functioning.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all the players who have been part of our community throughout the years of DayBreak Online's activity. Our hope is that this initiative of sharing the game's code will pave the way for new learning opportunities, foster collaboration, and spark innovation within the community.

Feel free to explore the server files and unleash your creativity within the gaming world!

PS: We grant permission to the community to use the server files responsibly and feel free to make money with the game, as we have the full rights to it.
ℹ️ Available Resources

1. "PT-BR"

📝 Instructions

1. Installation
    • Install IIS on your Windows machine.
    • Upload the "masterweb" folder.
    • Enable the option "32-bit Applications = True."View attachment 239554
Import the following databases into MySQL 5.5: master.sql, daybreak_104001, daybreaklog_104001.Update the settings in the file masterweb/App_Data/MasterSqlMap.config with your internal IP, username, and password for the database.
View attachment 239555
Change the password of the user ivangod in the master database using MD5 encryption. You can use a tool like MD5HashGenerator.Password = (User+Password) example; the user is ivangod, the password is 123test, so the MD5 will be 3377e95f44105286e6a5b63291a96d93 (ivangod123test).

Server Configuration
  • Start the VMWare erating.
  • Start the VMWare GameServer.
  • Navigate to the directory /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg on the GameServer machine.
  • The string consists of IP "Converted to decimal" / PORT / PORT. You should only change the IP, pointing it to the GMTools. Use a tool like IPAddressGuide to convert the IP to decimal. For example, the IP 127.0.0.1 converted to decimal is 2130706433, so the complete string will be 2130706433:9999:81920.
If you have found this project useful and wish to support its ongoing development, consider making a donation.

Any amount is welcome and appreciated!

Wallet Address (BSC/ETHEREUM/POLYGON): 0x9EEEAF03f3e3993f5C9b1Be69df3Ca94120f2eF1

Note: I accept donations on any network. Feel free to choose the network that is most convenient for you.

This is the game preview ;
Any source code ? Would be more useful and im asking what kind of platform use? Unreal?Unity?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is so awesome i even bought the domain name daybreak-online.com im going to convert everything hopefully into english

any tips on where i need to start to turn everything into english text? or can you upload a english version
I probably have an english version in some of those HD's here. im not sure, but will take a look and share it here if found.

need tools pack unpack client
If you find it would be awesome.

Linekong and MQGame have been disappeared after we bought the game license in 2016.

The game has been made in their own engine "Saturn Engine".

Probably a reverse engineering can solve this problem, i dont know.

Any source code ? Would be more useful and im asking what kind of platform use? Unreal?Unity?
No source code, no one has :( its Saturn Engine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this working for debian? im using a vps and i just wanna try this :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this working for debian? im using a vps and i just wanna try this :D
Not really, i have uploaded the whole vmware with the proper centos working. we have tried in different linuxos and has no success. not even an updated centos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please try and find English version thankyou

Or can you make a script that will update all dB information to English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mude o idioma, edite as pastas:edit: mqc_error.txtedit: mqc_game.txtedit: mqc_graphic.txtedit: mqc_update.txtedit: op.ini

voce pode enviar os aquivos do servidor sem o vmware? para eu baixar?
You can download the vmware and extract the files by yourself.

Just to let you know, the server will not work in any other os.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a list of all would need to be updated to english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these incredible files and for giving us the permission to do with it whatever we want.

Going to download all the files and try to play with it and discover its files.

Back