[ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online

What you are facing? Now I am going to setup the huge database I do not have much space, but trying to cleanup

I'm not sure how to fill in the field below, especially the eRating fields.
estou em duvida de como preencher o campo abaixo, principalmente os campos do eRating.
1692357083790 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

1692357071417 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

So you managed to get the gameserver from red to green? I inverted and converted the ip, but still getting red
how are the machines communicating? try a ping to the gameserver ip.

if you hear no response edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/eth0.

I'm not sure how to fill in the field below, especially the eRating fields.
estou em duvida de como preencher o campo abaixo, principalmente os campos do eRating.
View attachment 240341
View attachment 240340
The first image is for the game database "Which you have to add at Gerenciamento físico de maquinas"
You can use the same database that you are using for masterweb. Just backup the daybreak_104001.sql.
The eRating part is the currently ip for erating, and at "interruptor de autenticação" use the second option.

So you managed to get the gameserver from red to green? I inverted and converted the ip, but still getting red
Are you using the provided VM's or a different one?

The first image is for the game database "Which you have to add at Gerenciamento físico de maquinas"
You can use the same database that you are using for masterweb. Just backup the daybreak_104001.sql.
The eRating part is the currently ip for erating, and at "interruptor de autenticação" use the second option.

Yes I'm using the one you provided.

And what other eRating information? Do I keep the same as your example? Where can I find this information?

Another thing, do I need to create a physical machine for the GameServer, database and eRating in "Physical Machine Management"?
-
E quais as outras informações do eRating? Mantenho as mesmas do seu exemplo? Onde eu consigo achar essas informações?

Outra coisa, preciso criar uma Maquina fisica para o GameServer, banco de dados e eRating no "Physical Machine Management"?

Yes I'm using the one you provided.
If you have changed the /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg with the inverted ip and converted to decimal
Add these two paths; /home/sdetector/sdetector and /home/server/dbserver on the GameServer machine menu.
They should be green for detecting the sdetector ip. "The sdetector ip should be the private ip of your IIS"

Are you using local host on the VM's or private ip address?

And what other eRating information? Do I keep the same as your example? Where can I find this information?

Another thing, do I need to create a physical machine for the GameServer, database and eRating in "Physical Machine Management"?
-
E quais as outras informações do eRating? Mantenho as mesmas do seu exemplo? Onde eu consigo achar essas informações?

Outra coisa, preciso criar uma Maquina fisica para o GameServer, banco de dados e eRating no "Physical Machine Management"?
You can keep the same as examples.

you can find the info on eRating database.
user : erating
password : erating

eRating is responsable for auth passwords and diamond recharges

on Physical Machine Management, you just need database and gameserver.

If you have changed the /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg with the inverted ip and converted to decimal
Add these two paths; /home/sdetector/sdetector and /home/server/dbserver on the GameServer machine menu.
They should be green for detecting the sdetector ip. "The sdetector ip should be the private ip of your IIS"

When creating the database in "Physical Machine Management", does it need to turn green?

ao criar o banco de dados em "Physical Machine Management", ele precisa ficar verde?

When creating the database in "Physical Machine Management", does it need to turn green?

ao criar o banco de dados em "Physical Machine Management", ele precisa ficar verde?
No, just the gameserver.

You just need to add the database to select it here
it should all be the same ip of the database.
nome de usuario /senha is your mysql access
1692894130824 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

No, just the gameserver.

You just need to add the database to select it here
it should all be the same ip of the database.
nome de usuario /senha is your mysql access
View attachment 240684

IP GMTools: 192.168.1.30
GameServer: 192.168.1.31
ERating: 192.168.1.3
DB: 127.0.0.1

what am I doing wrong?
o que estou fazendo de errado?

1692919514983 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

IP GMTools: 192.168.1.30
GameServer: 192.168.1.31
ERating: 192.168.1.3
DB: 127.0.0.1

what am I doing wrong?
o que estou fazendo de errado?

View attachment 240703
Probably using 127.0.0.1 as database ip.

Use your private ip instead.
If still dont work, create a user dayb on your database and give all privileges. use it on server setup instead of root.

Probably using 127.0.0.1 as database ip.

Use your private ip instead.
If still dont work, create a user dayb on your database and give all privileges. use it on server setup instead of root.
OPS... DB ip: 192.168.1.30:3306

I must be really dumb! Now it takes a long time, but the error returns.
Eu devo ser muito burro! Agora demora muito, mas volta a dar erro.

1692923535011 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

I must be really dumb! Now it takes a long time, but the error returns.
Eu devo ser muito burro! Agora demora muito, mas volta a dar erro.

View attachment 240704
create a user : "dayb" on your mysql, give it all privileges and do not include special characters at password.

Update the user and password here
1692995619403 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Already ip changed in the sat_detector.cfg to 268544192 after inverted and converted from 192.168.1.16 to 16.1.168.192 that is my iis ip
Gameserver eth0 ip is 192.168.1.46 also I can receive packets using ping from host to vm and vise versa so should be no issue in the connection but still cannot get green line. I tried to change master ip to 192.168.1.16 but same issue I don't know what am I missing.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 213108 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Already ip changed in the sat_detector.cfg to 268544192 after inverted and converted from 192.168.1.16 to 16.1.168.192 that is my iis ip
Gameserver eth0 ip is 192.168.1.46 also I can receive packets using ping from host to vm and vise versa so should be no issue in the connection but still cannot get green line. I tried to change master ip to 192.168.1.16 but same issue I don't know what am I missing.

View attachment 240787
mhmmm, did you configured the patch to sdetector?

check on gameservers if its, /home/sdetector/sdetector

Back