Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is going to be the price for jewels?
I saw you have a promo on the other servers that people will get 100b + 100s at international... That is too many jewels, I hope you make a balanced drop, because if people are going to get 200 jewels for money, playing it shouldnt take more than 1 week to get. My point is: Its too unfair if we are going to play 24h to get like 10 jewels, if people get 200 for donations. This way i think you should get credits for donations and not jewels.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is going to be the price for jewels?
I saw you have a promo on the other servers that people will get 100b + 100s at international... That is too many jewels, I hope you make a balanced drop, because if people are going to get 200 jewels for money, playing it shouldnt take more than 1 week to get. My point is: Its too unfair if we are going to play 24h to get like 10 jewels, if people get 200 for donations. This way i think you should get credits for donations and not jewels.

The promotion is if they donate $100 for my other server ( Lemuria ) they get this for free as included on the package when they start for International. It is just the same for them donating for International. I believe it is only fair since they already play on my other 2 servers that if they donate they get a package for all 3 servers. Meaning that they are not just donating for 1 server but for all 3 with the price that I've set on the said promotion.

P500.00 / $15.00 / 10 € = 100 pcs Jewel of Bless 100 pcs Jewel of Soul

I believe that this should establish a better market system due to the difference on how people play. If you are more of the type that hunts for specific item then they will be obliged to buy it on a specified price set by the players on the server which means that for example:

Player A is more into donation that gets jewels on a regular basis he would first need to have items to use it on or buy it from players that market them for a specific jewel price or use offtrade in Lorencia market to sell his/her jewels to Wcoin P

Player B is more into voting that earns more credits than regular players would then purchase jewels or items from other players with offtrade market using their converted Wcoin P

Player C is more into hunting and forging that sells items into jewels from Player A or into offtrade using Wcoin P from Player B

with the set system there will be a definite trend in trading for marketers, hunters, and donors which keeps the balance and in-game market alive.

For a more detailed info on donation list available for International server please refer to this http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=don

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Player D : He can donate to have 100B + 100S . He can use a little jewels to make his set +11 at least then go hunt for bosses , win the events , get another jewels and rare items . So what's the chance for non - donated players to against them ???
As for me, If I can have that amount of jewels I wouldn't buy anything, because I can hunt for items myself.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The true is that with so many jewels, people will sell items with overrated values... The jewels hunted ingame won't have any worth, if the drop is low. For example, one good item exc, will cost like 50/50, and how many time will take to get those ingame?
You trully need one donation system, to keep the server alive, but I still think its too many jewels. Maybe you should allow donations for credits, and include jewel packs on the cashshop, for a good price, not so many jewels.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol . I was expecting for opening because I hope this server would be fair for everyone. But now I see donate for jewels =))) I'm going to tell amm my Guild the truth about this as well . If you are trying to open a fair game , donate should only be for credit to buy Seal and Pet . Ex 15$ = 1500 credits ( use credit to buy seal/ pet / in-game jewels/ exl items ) . I hope you can change your mind @jeandra ... 3 days until opening !!!
Don't sell any pack of sh*t in X shop too , in-game items/jewels must be hunted down. That's what a good server look like :blush:

Is this another "fast money" first server ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take it easy dude... I'm following this thread for 1 month already, and I can asure you that this isn't one server focused on money.
But I think you should review this donation system, Jeandra. With donating for credits only, and getting the same credits for voting, would be more fair. Make it like 10$ = 10 days of voting, you understand? 10days we can get 2000 credits, then you should sell for like 2k of credits for 10$. This is more fair, and won't screw the server economics, as it will happen if you put all those jewels on the server. Already on first day donators will buy wings lvl 1 for like 20/20, then nobody will have all those jewels, and whoever gets those first wings won't sell for less that that, knowing that they can sell it for that donators. I hope you understand my point. As I said, i'm waiting for this for 1 month, I hope you can change that.
Just saying, but i'll play it anyway, but if I see the server is unbalanced, i'll quit. So far I really trust in your job, lets see what we can wait for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is not opened yet but I have already see the unbalance game play system. Why ???
Donator : have a lot of jewels but they don't have wcoin to buy seal / pet for fast leveling . It would be good if they can sell their jewels for wcoin but what if no-one want to buy their jewels because in early game they don't need jewels --> Donator waste their money for nothing :)
Voter : They have wcoin to buy seal / pet ... increase exp and drop rate . They will be strong soon and instead of using their wcoin to buy jewels , they can hunt for bosses , good items first, and use them to exchange for jewels.
Players who also vote and donate : They will be the BEST .And they also don't need to spend their jewels or wcoin to buy items.
My friends : They thought they can donate for wcoin and ... like many server , use them to buy seals/pet ... they are lazy to vote .
Ok. We will try and we will quit when unbalance happens . Good luck

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I see that, well, donating will be just a fast way to do some things...
Donators will have set+9/+11 before the other ones, and get to max lvl quickly..
AND WHAT? Do we need to hurry up?
I mean, the only problem is the CastleSiege date.. well, just put that date on a month later the opening,
and that's it, WE ALL will be equal =F

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@khuongck , frostspell , Sun Cloud

Donation is for bless and soul only, for him to accomplish that he still needs chaos and other stuff like fruits and Jewel of life. That's where trading begins. Put a little more trust into the system that I am trying to implement here for our server, It may be a little too much in the beginning but once everything has settled in eventually all will work just fine and systematic. It still wouldn't be unfair for those who have no means of donating, why? You can still purchase jewel bundles using WcoinP for a stack of 10 with 1000 points for bless and soul and 2000 points for life harmony and guardian and 3000 for harmony. You can also obtain goblin points for every hour you are online and eventually purchase bundle using GP as well and for the first few weeks there are medals that also drop bless soul and chaos so surely nothing will be worthless. All this would depend on how a player dedicates into playing and whichever best works for him/her and certainly to those who put more effort into would exceed above others but never will there be an imbalance since eventually one can always catch up one way or another. That's the good thing about this game and the system it isn't going to be a race on who can become strongest earlier but who will last longer by creating different builds, different characters, building guilds alliance network and community, competing with one another and always trying to be better than the other. Most of you are long time MU Players and isn't that what makes this game wonderful is how simple yet complex your options are in playing it from PVM to PVP and all the group challenges but most important is the people you play it with that makes it interesting. I plan on taking care of that above all else that gives an equal opportunity to all and my solution for it is to set a long term ideal source of donation that would sustain not only the server but the balance of the gameplay itself. Coins/credits will be good at start but will eventually run out of it's use, items for donation will make game imbalance and unfair for those who can't afford instantly that makes the game boring and the way I see it with proper server config my best solution will still be to cater jewels of bless and soul only.

EL GROX

They would have advantage at first but not entirely overpowered since one can also attain getting those items using different means. Siege will not be functional not until First week of December so that gives enough time for everyone to gather and prepare on a proper timeframe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jeandra, thing is if jewel drop rates are gmo like, 100/100 for 10euro is way too much, if voting for 10 jewels takes you 5 days it's not worth it, just spend 10 euro, and forget about voting... souls and bless are most important thing in economy, especially if they are rare, having so many jewels just for 10 euro will ruin economy. i'd say it should be max 20/20 for 10 euro, maybe even 10/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol donating for jewels, im out
really wanted to play the server cause it seemed like the one you would have 300+ online after a 6 month of gameplay, but as you can see one thing ruins everything

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol donating for jewels, im out
really wanted to play the server cause it seemed like the one you would have 300+ online after a 6 month of gameplay, but as you can see one thing ruins everything
Just give it a try, server is not opened yet . After grand opening if Jewels drop rate is low and ppl can donate 10$ to buy 100B/100S , or even 10B/10S ... whatsoever, we can think about quit . In my opinion : Don't sell anything that must be hunted like jewels, items ... ony Seal/pet worth paying wcoins .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New donation list updated

http://imureborn.com/international/index.php?page_id=don

In my opinion this really isn't something you actually need to focus on at the opening of a server, obviously not many would start donating since first off you need to start liking the game before you actually invest on it. People have come and requested me several things or wanting VIP treatment and I always have rejected them because I would always prioritize the stability of my server before making a quick buck. I won't be able to have been running a 2 year server if I haven't been doing anything right for my community first. I even doubt donation is an issue specially for this new server that we are about to launch since not many as you believe would start donating and get ahead of you. Only when people have settled down first would they start investing. Help me start a larger and better community first and in return I shall help you by providing a proper server where everyone can enjoy without all the BS and issues that you normally see from other servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just try it. First time people played on a sv that sold wcoins they probably had the same fears that the game will be unbalanced, this system he`s proposing is new but that doesn`t mean he didn`t think it through

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
P500.00 / $15.00 / 10 € = 30 pcs Jewel of Bless 30 pcs Jewel of Soul
P1,000.00 / $25.00 / 20 € = 70 pcs Jewel of Bless 70 pcs Jewel of Soul
P2,000.00 / $50.00 / 40 € = 150 pcs Jewel of Bless 150 pcs Jewel of Soul

Now it's not that bad -.-.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont care about donate. After 1 month everyone will be equal.
Ill bring 2 friends with me, we will run 5 boxes and maybe some jewels farmers. Hope server will be good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if u sell jewels for $$ as donate, means selling jewels in game(by players) for $$ will be legit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just cant imagine a CURRENCY being sold for RMT, especially via donations. The one of coolest things in MuO has been always market and economy.
That being said we have a lot of currency like bless, chaos, souls etc. If you cant afford running a server for 3-4 months w/o profits then dont. You stated yourself no donations and poop, thats why i got hyped as duck. Now, this changes everything, literally everything. No point in try harding as duck to get as much currency and pimp out the gear up to max +, because some of RMTers will always have much more.
Do whatever you want, but since you run 2 more servers with webshops you should be able to afford running it w/o profits.

You should really keep in mind that many players would love to donate just because they like the server and keep it alive if theres such need.

As i love the competitive aspect of the game, especially in fresh server and economy, for those like me you would just ruin everything. and slowly kill the market

Back