Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No more changes? Server start at sunday ?
Hope to see you guys there

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i love economy too, but talismans chaos asembly ruin it even more than jewels donation.

Not sure if they are avaiable here, didnt test serv.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i love economy too, but talismans chaos asembly ruin it even more than jewels donation.

Not sure if they are avaiable here, didnt test serv.

YEAH what a good notice,Jeandra i asking last favor please remove Talismans and Chaos assembly they ruining economy,we waiting your move

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now its for a good price. I've only got one question: You need this donation money to keep the server alive?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
YEAH what a good notice,Jeandra i asking last favor please remove Talismans and Chaos assembly they ruining economy,we waiting your move

It has been deactivated from cash shop list.
frostspell

We are after all paying staminus and igc monthly and we also have monthly dues. We may not be doing all this for free but I can assure you we are professional and we do it with passion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so after downloading and installing updates, i can choose between lemuria and odin servers, how do i connect the international one? or will it just appear once it starts

I am just worried bout the delay and ping for european players, hopefully it wont be too big.

2 pm / 14:00 start for CET (central european time)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make a countdown... Global timing sometimes give people headaches, mostly because of Daylight saving time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Jeandra, can you make a server for offtrade only , no mobs , no exp.
Because as I'm playing on Lemuira, every time I move to Noria ( offtrade map ) I get DC sometimes and extreme lag . Noria and Lorencia is two map for Gens family , you shouldn't enable offtrade there as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree if it`s not too hard, can you please limit the offtrading to just loren market for example..that map is empty anyway, or anywhere you wish just as far away as possible from the pvp rings and the goblin ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
move market anywhere you want, but please, do not make another subserver, and don't add no-pvp sub.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
launcher error whats wrong?
b469D0f - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same here

5wzGu9y - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
RF stats increase Mastery is having wrong values. This must be +90.xx , not 72.13
jeandra - [AD] iMU International |Season8Ep3| 50x|NoReset|October12,2014|24/7|100% PROFESSIONAL - RaGEZONE Forums

And when I try to run Launcher update I get the same problem Version 1.8.5.21 blah blah blah .

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is not a bug for launcher but more of website protection. If you have downloaded the full client you should be able to use main.exe directly with no problems. Launcher should also be working well now. See you all in 5 hours

You might see the server as online but it still is using test database as I am doing a final rerun to check everything will go well once we open for Live later tonight. Manila Time 8:00pm exactly 5 hours from now

Back